This is the TrakPower TK-950 Soldering Station. At home or at the track or field, the TK-950 Soldering Station is the right tool for many jobs. Superior electronics ensure long-lasting performance; the slender, insulated handle provides comfortable control. It heats up quickly to the selected temperature within a wide 392-896°F range, and holds that setting within 1.8°F while idle. Two tips are included: a chisel point that increases surface contact for stronger joints, and a pencil tip for precise applications.
- High-quality electronics ensure that the TK•950 delivers professional results and dependable service for any hobby application or household project.
- Heavy-duty 60 watt design.
- Heats up quickly to selected temperature, and holds settings within 1.8°F (1°C).
- Slender, insulated handle for comfortable grip.
- Includes chisel point tip and pencil tip.
- Also comes with iron stand, sponge and vinyl wrap.
- Unparalleled 5-year warranty on the unit, 1 year on the iron handle's electronics.
Dimensions: 4.7x3.7x2.8" (120x93x70mm)
Weight: 2.9 lb (1315 g)
Temperature Range: 392-896°F (200-480°C)