This is the Phoenix Pilot Proficiency Kit. This kit includes everything you need to become a pro pilot in the virtual skies, combined with a superior transmitter that will allow you to continue the fun in the real world. The Pilot Proficiency Kit includes the Spektrum DX6i transmitter, which can be used on almost any Horizon Hobby aircraft with Bind-N-Fly technology. Also included are the Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator 4.0 and a bonus of two AR400 4-channel DSMX receivers at no additional cost.
It’s always a perfect time to fly with the Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator 4.0. Whenever weather, schedules or circumstances conspire to keep you from the flying field, scratch your flying itch with the Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator. Stunning graphics and incredibly realistic physics make the Phoenix simulator one of the best desktop flight simulators. With the Phoenix simulator, you get hundreds of aircraft to fly—including accurately-modeled aircraft from HobbyZone, ParkZone, E-flite, Hangar 9, Blade and JR brands. Best of all, the virtual hangar is constantly expanding with free content.
Whether you’re learning to fly without harsh consequences or just trying out that Blade heli you have had your eye on, the InfinityScape 3D landscape generator lets you fly beyond the horizon over beautiful, ever changing terrain that you create and control. You also have the option of flying online with friends, instructors or with three unique AI flying buddies that demonstrate proper techniques while they fly with you.
- Phoenix Professional RC Flight Features
- Includes accurate simulations of popular Horizon Hobby aircraft
- All types: sport, scale, heli, scale, gliders, jets and more
- Limitless InfinityScape 3D flying environments
- Dozens of photo-panoramic flying sites
- Over 175 models to fly and counting
- Spektrum DX6i Transmitter Features
- 2 Bonus AR400 Spektrum Receivers Included FREE!
- 10-model memory
- Software for airplanes and helicopters
- Three airplane wing types
- Two helicopter swash types
- 5-point helicopter throttle and pitch curves
- Dual rates and expo
- Trainer mode
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
To successfully use Phoenix, you will need the following:
An Intel-based Apple Macintosh computer running Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7 with the above specifications under one of the following systems:
- IBM-compatible PC computer with 1.0 Ghz Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon/64 compatible processor or better
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
- 256MB system memory (RAM)
- 1.5 GB free, uncompressed hard-disk space
- ATI Radeon 9800/NVidia Geforce Ti4200 with at least 128MB memory or better
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher
- DVD-ROM Drive for installation
- 1 free USB 1.1/2.0 port
- 100% DirectX 9 compatible sound card (optional)
More information on using Bootcamp can be found on the Apple website. Phoenix does not run on older non-Intel Macintosh computers, or the Apple OSX operating system.
- Bootcamp (recommended)
- VMWare Fusion (latest version)
- Parallels (latest version)