This is the JR XG8 8-Channel DMSS Aircraft Radio System with an included RG831B receiver. Using specifically developed JR® DMSS* technology, the XG8 radio system provides a reliable 2.4GHz radio link with the ability to control popular model types within the airplane, helicopter or glider categories. In addition, the XG8 offers an "Intelligent Output System" for enhanced control accuracy and advanced telemetry functions to display critical flight data when you need it most. No matter what kind of airplane, helicopter or glider you fly, the XG8 is designed to enhance your control and deliver an evolutionary level of precision that is genuine JR.
The XG8 is the first JR transmitter to include a Li-Fe battery, which has greatly reduced it weight. Inside the transmitter is an integrated charging circuit that automatically shuts down when the battery reaches full charge. No more worries of overcharging. Programming is easy thanks to the well-proven, intuitive user interface with data entered using the familiar scroll bar and four push-button entry keys. The programming information is clearly displayed on the large, graphical back lit screen.
Dual Modulation Spectrum System (DMSS) 2.4GHz protocol offers a secure radio link that combines DSSS and FHSS capabilities into a wideband transmission system and includes high-speed response and high resistance against RF noise. One benefit of DMSS* is the JR Intelligent Output System (IOS), which automatically selects control signals that need to be transmitted at exactly the same time and delivers the data as one complete signal frame. IOS ensures there is no time delay when commanding servos used for critical functions, such as a CCPM swashplate on a helicopter, or when operating a wing control surface with multiple servos.
Another feature of DMSS is its bi-directional communication that supplies telemetry information. Receiver voltage telemetry is built in as standard in every DMSS receiver, and add-on sensors will give you real time feedback of information from your model, such as the RPM of an aircraft propeller or helicopter rotor blades, temperature and variometer/altimeter readings.
*NOTE: DMSS technology is not compatible with JR® DSM® or Spektrum™, DSM2® or DSMX® equipment.
- Large, backlit screen
- 30-model internal memory
- Airplane, helicopter and glider program options
- SD card slot for data sharing, storage and updates (SD card required)
- Li-Fe 6.4V, 1400mAh 2S transmitter battery pack
- Integrated charging circuit
- 9V AC/DC adapter supplied with automatic shutdown
- Lightweight (770 g) transmitter design
- Easily adapts to stick modes 1–4
- Data entry via scroll bar and four push-button keys
- Telemetry with receiver voltage sensor built in
- Optional telemetry sensors available
- Stick tension and spring adjustment
- Dual trim options
- Dual side slide-lever controls
- Touch Select System for switch selection
- User-selected menu for frequently used functions
- 8-channel failsafe
- User-assigned switch function
- Programmable throttle cut
- Two independent programmable timers
# of Channels: 8
Band: 2.4 GHz
Receiver: RG831B 8-channel full range receiver
Programming Features: Airplane, Sailplane, Helicopter
Model Memory: 30
Modes: 1, 2, 3, 4 selectable
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 6.4V 1400mAh Li-Fe
- RG831B 8-ch DMSS 2.4GHz receiver
- RA01T remote antenna/telemetry module
- Li-Fe 6.4V, 1400 mAh 2S transmitter battery pack
- NEC-A912 JR 9.0V power adapter
- Bind plug
JR products may not be shipped outside of the USA, Canada and Mexico