This is the Radiopost TS401 2.4 GHz DSSS Radio System, with two 24RA5DX receivers. This unique system uses SDS (Signal Direct Sequence) that performs at a high signal transmission rate, increasing consistency and minimizing interference unlike other systems that hop channels to find a free bandwidth for connectivity.
- Color LCD Screen: The First Color RC Transmitter! The Radiopost Color LCD features a dynamic swivel screen with multiple color schemes and backgrounds (i.e. blue, brown, green) to enhance and upgrade your total RC experience.
- Internal (Built-in) Antenna: The embedded internal antenna gives the user the convenience of not having to worry about a broken external antenna that may get in the way, and will also help reduce battery consumption.
- Quick Menu Mode: The quick menu offers a colorful visual of key functions, so one can easily select and edit them for performance.
- User-Friendly for the Left-Handed: The wheel direction can easily be adjusted to suit left-handed users.
- ACCEL: Fuel powered cars have a time lag before the clutch and brakes become effective, the ACCEL function helps reduce the lag time for a more immediate response.
- Anti-lock Braking (ABS) System: The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) function gives the user better control over the vehicle by maintaining grip on surface or when braking in the corners.
- Brake Mixing: Brake mixing function allows the user to control the front wheels and the rear wheels simultaneously or independently.
- Frame Rate: An exclusive option, this function allows the user to choose from three speed response rates (fast, intermediate, slow) for improved performance.
- Model Memory (Up to 20 models): Personalize your settings for up to 20 different models by creating unique model name(s) with letters, numbers and symbols.
- Racing Timer: This feature has been integrated to allow the user to record the total race time and an average lap time; an audible alarm can be set to alert the racer at designated times.
- Rubber Grip Handle: The rubber grip handle is designed for a comfortable grip and control.
- Tension Adjustments: The spring tension of the steering wheel and throttle trigger can simply be adjusted from the outside.
- Throttle Speed: As sudden trigger operation on a slippery road may cause the wheel to spin out and cause a reduction in acceleration, the throttle speed function assists the user to adjust the speed of the vehicle to run more smoothly and easily.
Channel: 4 Ch
Frequency: 2.4GHz Band SDS
Operating Voltage: 4.4V ~ 8.4V
Frame Rate Speed: 5.5ms, 10.5ms & 16.5ms
Screen Resolution: 240 x 400 (WQVGA)
Power Supply: 5 AA Alkaline Dry Cell DC 7.5V
Weight: 1.42 lbs / 646g (Without Battery)
Dimension (HxWxD): 9.05x7.08x5.5"
- (2) 24RA5DX 5CH Optimized Receiver
- Battery Holder for AA Batteries
- Wheel Holder & Wire Set
- Screws & Hex Wrench
- User Manual