This is the KO Propo EX-10 Eurus FH-SS 2.4GHz Radio System with KR-411FH Receiver & Setting Module. The EX-10 Eurus 4-channel radio features some of the same classic features as the Helios series radio, but its new CPU processor allows for speeds that are faster and incorporates the new FH-SS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum system). The easy to navigate system allows for you to jump into either Model Selection, Steering Functions, Throttle Functions or operational settings.
Other features include 40 model memory, channel mixing, 2-5 position for the 3rd & 4th channels, dual rate override, neutral brake setting, 3-D trigger for more comfort, lower profile harder steering sponge, decrease angle spacer for steering mechanical throw adjustment, steering rocker system for smooth steering action, module recognition and more. The EX-10 Helios took the transmitter functionality to new heights with comfort and PC integration, but the EX-10 Eurus brings the new era of FH-SS to you with more ergonomics and functionality.
- 3D Adjustable Trigger: KO's 3D trigger innovation allows to adjust the size of the brake trigger. Fingers of different sizes and operation now have more comfort.
- Easier to Navigate Menu: This software allows for you to jump into the model menu, steering, throttle or operation functions quickly without trying to remember the order of where the function is placed in the software.
- Jog Dial - Quicker menu access: The jog dial allows for quicker access to menu functions. The menu navigation and the increase/decrease of a set value can be quickly done without returning your finger to a key. You will be surprised at the convenience that this offers.
- Large Screen with backlight: The large screen offers more to see with a backlight function. Settings are now easier to see and navigation is simplified. The backlight feature can be turned on or off.
- Low Profile Steering Foam & Rocker System: The low profile steering foam and steering rocker system adds better comfort and feeling.
- Li-Poly Voltage Compatible: The KO Propo KR-411FH 2.4Ghz receiver is designed to handle the full voltage of a Li-Poly battery pack (8.4V) without needing a regulator.
- Multi Angle Wheel Extension (Optional): During an endurance race or even a short race, the balance and weight of the transmitter are important factors so that you do not think of the transmitter in your hand. Changing the CG of the transmitter can change the way you feel while driving your car. This is one of the design concepts and the proof is in the feedback (KOP17004).
- Speed (1~2Way)
- Center Trim
- Sub Trim
- Trim Rate
- High Point
- Speed (1~3Way)
- Active Brake System (ABS)
- Automatic Start
- Sub Trim
- Trim Rate
- Up Timer
- Lap Timer
- Down Timer
- Lap Navigation
- Operation Timer
- 40 model memory support.
- 3CH and 4CH allow for additional mixing capabilities. 1/5th scale and crawler capabilities.
- Neutral Brake: The transmitter can control the neutral brake or roll at neutral when using a brushless motor.
- The three upper LED lighting on the body of the transmitter can be assigned to features.
- Intelligent Recognition Module
- 300% better response when compared to a conventional system
- Input voltage 4.8-7.4V
- Coaxial antenna wire for better range and noise filtering
- Small Footprint 28x18.3mm
- Quick binding
- Fail Safe Function
- 4 Channel System
- Operational lowest voltage 2.5V