This is an Airtronics 94702 Standard Digital Servo. This servo is the digital version of the 94102 analog servo, except with even more torque! Use anywhere you'd use a standard servo and take advantage of the technology of digital servos. Airtronics digital servos feature custom I.C.'s, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) construction and splined output shafts for easier control surface adjustments. Molded neoprene vibration isolators and injection-molded servo cases ensure superior strength and long lasting durability. This servo uses an Airtronics 'Z' connector, which is compatible with all current Airtronics receivers as well as current Hitec, JR and Futaba receivers.
Airtronics Digital Servo Features:
- Accuracy: Digital servos offer extremely accurate and reliable centering, even in more economically priced servos.
- Power: Digital servos develop their power instantly. An analog servo develops its full power at its extreme movement. Digital servos develop their power as soon as they move, thus effectively making a digital servo stronger, even if its specifcations are the same as a comparable analog servo.
- Holding Power: Digital servos have extreme holding power. A digital servo stays in the position you command with all of its power, thus virtually eliminating the blow back found with analog servos.
- Precision: Digital servos are precise. When used with a 2.4GHz digital radio, especially a fast radio such as Airtronics, digital servos more accurately translate and hold your command inputs from your transmitter. You will feel more connected to your model than when using analog servos.
- Compatibility: Digital servos are compatible with the newest high frame rate receivers. In some cases, analog servos simply won't work with these new, high frame rate receivers.
- @ 4.8v: 46oz-in (3.3kg-cm)
- @ 6.0v: 60oz-in (4.3kg-cm)
- @ 4.8v: 0.18sec/60º
- @ 6.0v: 0.15sec/60º
- Weight: 1.45oz (40.8g)
- Dimensions: 1.54x0.79x1.42" (39.1x20.0x36.0mm)
- Gear Train: Nylon
- Bushing/Ball Bearing: Bushing
- Motor Type: Standard 3-Pole
- Connector Type: 'Z' Connector
- Mounting Hardware
- (1) Servo Wheel
- (1) 6-Point Servo Horn
NOTE: This Airtronics servo is safe to use with receivers that have a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 6.6v.