This is the Savox SC0252MG Standard Digital Servo.
- Precision metal gears forms a strong and solid framework
- Strict production and quality control of plastic components
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 30 size airplane or surface vehicle steering applications.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Speed @ 6.0V: 0.19 sec/60°
- Torque @ 6.0V: 145 oz-in / 10.5 kg-cm
- Weight: 49g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Standard
- Gear: Metal
- Case: Plastic
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Size (LxWxH): 40.7x20x39.4