This is a replacement Venom 80A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC and is intended for use with the Venom VMX 450. The 80 amp Waterproof ESC allows you to run in wet conditions without harming any electronics. Sportsman mode is great for first time racers, with the push of a button, you can enter advanced mode and change many settings including the low voltage cutoff, brake force, motor timing, and more.
- Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal loss, start-up protection and self-check.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors.
- Excellent start-up performance and linear response.
- Supports high motor speed 240,000 RPM (2 poles), 80,000 RPM (6 poles) and 40,000 RPM (12 poles).
- 4mm Motor Connectors.
- The parameters of the ESC can be configured via programing card or the button on the ESC.
- System can automatically detect throttle neutral point and neutral range is adjustable.
- 3 working modes can match different requirements, 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment.
- 3 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 5 step of drag force adjustment, 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
Continuous Current: 80A
Power Requirement: 2-4 Cell LiPO, 4-15 Cell NiMH
BEC Voltage: 3.0A/5V (Switch)
Weight: 3.14 oz. (89 g)