This is the AquaCraft Top Speed 3 Competition Fiberglass Tunnel Hull Boat Kit. Knowledge gained from three successful seasons of race-testing inspired the refinements found in this latest generation of the AquaCraft Top Speed. The result is a .21-size tunnel hull with superior handling and impressive speed that has already earned World Championship titles.
Top Speed 3 Details:
- Accomplishments: Before making it available to modelers, AquaCraft designers proved the winning performance of the Top Speed 3. Check out the list of wins below – then start adding more of your own.
- 2009 World Champion, FE Tunnel P Spec
- 2009 World Championships, 2nd Place, FE Tunnel P Spec
- 2009 Northwest Outboard Championships, 1st Place FE Tunnel P Spec
- 2009 World Outboard Championships, 2nd Place, P Spec FE Tunnel
- 2009 NAMBA Nationals, 2nd Place, .21 Mod Tunnel
- 2008 World Champion, Sport .21 Tunnel
- 2008 NorCal Grand Prix, 1st Place, .21 Mod Tunnel
- 2007 Spring Shootout, 1st Place, Sport .21 Tunnel
- 2007 IMPBA National Champion, Sport .21 Tunnel
- 2007 IMPBA Nationals, 2nd Place, Sport .21 Tunnel
- 2007 IMPBA National Champion, .21 Mod Tunnel
- Water-tight radio box: The smart layout of the water-tight radio box provides easy access to your on-board gear. The switch is remotely operated for convenience by a control rod located on the transom of the boat.
- Radio box rubber bellows and grommets: The rubber bellows keep water out of the radio box while allowing the steering pushrods to move smoothly. Grommets prevent water from entering through the throttle linkage hole or the on-off switch remote hole.
- Antenna grommet: The antenna grommet keeps water out while allowing any antenna to extend outside of the radio box.
- Fuel tank: Mounted high for consistent fuel flow, the fuel tank also offers a low center of gravity and a narrow design that fits perfectly in the low-profile cowl.
- Proven World and National Champion!
- Complete GrimRacer hardware package.
Hull Length: 30" (765mm)
Overall Length: 36" (915mm)
Width: 10.5" (265mm)
Height: 6" (154mm)
Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg) ready-to-run, without fuel
- Pre-Painted Top Speed 3 Hull and Cowl
- Radio Box, Fuel Tank and Fuel Tank Mount
- Running Hardware
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel radio with high-torque rudder servo and standard throttle servo
- .21 cu in (3.5 cc) outboard engine
- Boat glow fuel and support equipment
- Electric Starter
- Fuel Line
- Fuel Pump
- Glow Plug Wrench
- Radio Box Tape