This is the AquaCraft U-18 Miss Vegas Deuce, Ready to Run Nitro Hyroplane. The U-18 Miss Vegas Deuce RTR hydro has two goals: to get you race-ready fast and to deliver sensational speed and style! The finished fiberglass hull was personally refined by the AquaCraft USA design team. Power comes from a water-cooled SuperTigre .18 marine with a tuned Q-18 Quiet Pipe. It starts with the help of a Super Start handheld electric starter and responds brilliantly to control from a TacticTM TTX240 2.4GHz radio system. GrimRacer performance hardware, tools and a boat stand round out the package and add to the value!
- Tactic™ TTX240 2.4GHz Radio System: Precise, interference-free, worry-free control. Receiver and two servos are factory-installed.
- SuperTigre® .18 Marine Engine: Water-cooled, with a tuned Q-18 Quiet Pipe — developed to reduce noise and boost power for faster runs.
- Super Start™ Engine Starter: Handheld unit quickly starts your SuperTigre engine using 12V DC input — no pulling required.
- Miss Vegas Deuce components: Lift off the cowl — you'll see that all components are positioned for ideal operation and simplified maintenance.
- Fiberglass Hull: Refined by AquaCraft's own USA design team for extra-fast performance! Assembled and finished, with easy-to-apply decals provided.
- Durable, water-resistant radio box to protect on-board electronics
- Large fuel tank for long runs
- Tuned Q-18 Quiet Pipe to reduce noise and boost power
- Water-cooled engine and exhaust header
- Grooved engine flywheel for optional belt starting
- Vibration-reducing engine mount
- GrimRacer Performance Hardware
- Tools and boat stand included
Length: 32.25" (820mm)
Beam: 13.75" (350mm)
Weight: 5.0 lb (2.27 kg)
Wing Height: 6.5" (165mm)
Needed to Complete:
- (8) "AA" batteries
- 30% Model boat glow fuel & fuel bottle
- Glow Ignitor