This is the AquaCraft Reef Racer 2, Ready to Run Electric Boat. The super-quick vee-hull Reef Racer 2 comes complete and ready to run, with a durable hull and pre-painted hatch, with factory-applied decals — there's even a painted driver figure! The Reef Racer 2 offers quick response and "turn-on-a-dime" handling — even at top speed. The easily removable watertight covers protect the electronics equipment, while the Reef Racer 2's self-righting hull design ensures nonstop action! With its amazing maneuverability, the Reef Racer 2 is perfect for swimming pools, small ponds and lakes!
- Water tight covers: The Reef Racer 2 features easily removable water tight covers that protect the electronics compartments.
- Radio: The transmitter can be converted for left-or right-hand use
- Motor: Includes a powerful, water-cooled 380-size electric motor for high-speed action.
- Servo: The Reef Racer 2 includes REAL hobby-quality radio equipment!
- Battery & Charger: The 7.2-volt, 1100mAh Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery provides longer run times, and comes with a 30-minute 12-volt, field charger for quick charging!
- Self righting: There's no stop in the action with the Reef Racer 2's unique self-righting design.
Length: 15" (380 mm)
Beam: 5.3" (145 mm)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel pistol grip radio w/1 mini servo
- ESC & Motor
- 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH battery pack
- 30-minute 12V field charger
NOTE: During recent testing it was observed that after several consecutive hours of running the Reef Racer 2, the driveshaft seal begins to rub on the driveshaft and the friction creates a build-up of heat accompanied by an irritating noise. This can be avoided by following the procedure listed here.
- 8 "AA" batteries for the transmitter