This is the AquaCraft Mini Wildcat, Ready to Run Electric Catamaran. New modelers can jump right into R/C boat racing with AquaCraft's Mini Wildcat...and hard-wired hobbyists will enjoy it, too. Twin electric motors power it across the water, with little noise but lots of action — ideal for any neighborhood lake or pond.
- Twin water-cooled motors: Catch the attention of other racers with your Mini Wildcat's two water-cooled motors -- the powerful heart of its high-quality drive system.
- Precise handling: Enjoy precise handling from the Mini Wedge rudder, located between dual propellers that provide quick acceleration.
- Break-away Rudder: If your Mini Wildcat strikes an object, a break-away feature allows the rudder to swing back and escape damage. It easily snaps right back into place.
- Watertight covers: Watertight covers keep the on-board electronics safe and dry. They remove easily when you need to take out the battery for recharging.
- Race almost anywhere — less than 15" long
- Fully equipped and ready to run
Length: 14.75" (375 mm)
Width: 5" (127 mm)
Height: 3.5 in (89 mm)
RTR Weight: 16.9 oz (479 g)
Motors: Two water-cooled AquaCraft T-270 (included)
Radio: AquaCraft 2-channel FM radio (included)
Needed to Complete:
- Completely assembled Mini Wildcat boat and stand
- AquaCraft 2-channel radio system
- 1100mAh (7.2V) NiMH battery and 12V field charger