This is the AquaCraft Mini Rio, Ready to Run Electric Offshore Boat. Perfect even for small ponds, the Mini Rio makes it easy to make waves. It's low-priced and ready-to-run, with sturdy ABS construction and a watertight, low-maintenance design. There's plenty of sizzle in the Superboat styling to turn serious racers' heads...plus a Dual Wedge rudder that delivers precise turning power for an untouchable edge!
- Waterproof compartments: Easy-access, waterproof compartments in the durable, lightweight ABS hull protect the on-board electronics.
- Water-cooling jacket: The factory-installed 380 motor features a water-cooling jacket for efficient performance even at high speeds.
- Dual Wedge rudder steering: With its Dual Wedge rudder steering and Micro Flex drive systems included and installed, the Mini Rio handles with authority.
- Display Stand: The Mini Rio's exciting Superboat looks come ready to enjoy — on the water and on the included display stand. In addition to a crisp design with factory-applied graphics, the hull features protective side rail cushions.
- Ready-to-run, no building required.
- Easy to maneuver for realistic, nonstop racing action.
- Durably designed for low maintenance and long run times.
Hull Length: 14.25" (362mm)
Overall Length: 16" (406mm)
Width: 4.75" (108mm)
Height: 2.5" (63mm)
Overall Height: 3.25" (82mm)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel AquaCraft FM pistol grip radio with waterproof receiver and 1 mini servo
- 380-size water-cooled motor
- waterproof electronic speed control
- 1100mAh NiMH battery
- 12V DC charger
- (8) "AA" batteries for the transmitter