This is the Great Planes RealFlight 6.5 Flight Simulator, with an included Mode 2 "InterLink Elite" Transmitter, and Helicopter Mega Pack. Realflight 6.5 is here, and it's loaded with even more realism and improved physics. The feel and response is as real as it can get thanks to many updated enhancements. Plus, no other flight simulator offers the variety of aircraft as RealFlight 6.5 with your choice of either an airplane or helicopter Mega Pack for even more additional aircraft and flight time.
The multi-patented, easy to use InterLink Elite is also the most versatile flight sim controller you can get. It's designed after Futaba's popular 6EX, and even has digital trims! But, if you prefer to use your own R/C transmitter, the interface you need is already built-in. With MultiMode™ you can even use the controller and interface simultaneously — a feature no other simulator has!
RealFlight 6.5 Updated Features:
- TrueView: TrueView offers the visual impact of full-spectrum daylight, making everything on RealFlight appear the way it would on a day at the field. Colors are brighter, truer and more intense. Contrasts are sharper, not only at the extreme of black and white, but between shades of the same color. Details stand out as never before; canopies are transparent and better defined by reflected light. In the cockpit, TrueView reveals the intricate complexity of an instrument panel more with added clarity.
- Welcome Screen: Comes up right after you've launched RealFlight. Includes options for "Tip of the Day", shortcuts for selecting different flying sites or aircraft and a built-in video player with updated videos on essential flying skills.
- Spectacular Physics for Helis and Airplanes: Realism is in the details — and in RealFlight 6.5, attention to hundreds of small details has produced the most accurate and realistic aircraft performance found in a simulator today.
- Smart Binocular Vision: Activates when your aircraft reaches a set distance and fades away when it’s not needed.
- Controller Calibration: The controller’s sticks move as you move the slider, so you can see the changes you make as you make them.
- Onscreen Camera Controls: With onscreen camera controls, you can add or move cameras without leaving the screen — or using a menu.
- Graphics Settings: With RealFlight 6.5, you can changed graphics settings with the ease of a simple slider. What’s onscreen changes as the slider moves, so you can monitor the impact of changes in real time.
- Enhanced NavGuide: Powerful editing tools let you customize the NavGuide to the way you want to fly. There are fast, easy ways to add, delete or modify what you see onscreen or restore the NavGuide to its original factory settings.
- Heli Grapple
- Minimum Recommended System:
- Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality.
- Windows* XP, Windows* Vista® or Windows* 7 (Local administrator access required.)
- Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 7 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Full Windows DirectX® 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- Optimal System (For best graphic performance):
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Multiplayer Requirements:
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
- InterLink® Elite Controller:
- USB Port
- Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
- Activation Required
NOTE: The connectors on the InterLink Elite cord and included adapters make the InterLink Elite compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® and all JR®, Spektrum® and Tower Hobbies® systems. Special adapters for use with most older Futaba and Hitec® systems are available separately.