As a dominating air-racing force in the UK during the years prior to World War II, Mew Gulls consistently recorded the fastest times. The Percival Mew Gull is a rarely modeled airplane, one reason that Seagullís new ARF replica will help sport scale enthusiasts stand out at the airfield. This version of the small, single-engine, single-seat, low-wing monoplane offers great flight performance and is offered at a price even the most budget-minded modeler can afford.
- Unique scale appearance any sport flyer would love
- ARF construction with a low parts count for a shorter assembly time
- Can be converted to electric for EP power enthusiasts
- Wingspan: 74.0 in (1880mm)
- Overall Length: 60.7 in (1543mm)
- Wing Area: 797.2 sq in (51.4 dm2)
- Flying Weight: 10.1-11.0 lbs (4.6-5kg)
- Engine Size: 2-stroke 1.20; 4-stroke 1.20-1.50
- Trim Scheme Colors: Ultracote White (U870) Black (U874)
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Assembly Time: 20+Hours
Needed To Complete:
Minimum 4 channel radio system with six servos.
2 stroke 1.20 engine or 4 stroke 1.20-1.50 engine