First introduced in 1938, the Stinson SR-10 is as much a work of art as a work of engineering. The combination of its graceful lines and unique wing shape give you the sense it’s reaching for the sky even when it’s parked on the ramp.
ParkZone has expertly modeled this aviation classic to give you a civilian scale experience unlike anything else. It comes out of the box loaded with scale details like an authentic paint scheme and markings, molded ribbing in the wings, a simulated radial engine, accurately modeled landing gear and much more. A robust ParkZone® 480 brushless motor power system provides plenty of power for everything from half-throttle cruising to full-throttle sport aerobatics. You also have the option of adding flaps. And it will do it all with the same smooth sport flying manners you’ve come to expect from a ParkZone plane.
Best of all, you can have the Stinson SR-10 flying in the time it takes you to charge the included battery pack and bind its Spektrum AR500 receiver to your full-range DSM® aircraft system (sold separately).
- Ready to fly in minutes with full 4-channel control – throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
- 3S 11.1V 1800mAh Li-Po battery and balancing charger included
- Spektrum™ DSM2™ full range sport receiver and Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Hardware and molded servo pocket for easy flap installation
- Dual aileron servos installed
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Requires a full range DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
Wingspan: 49.6 in (1260mm)
Overall Length: 33.5 in (850mm)
Flying Weight: 41.9 oz (1190 g)
Motor Size: 480 Brushless Outrunner
CG (center of gravity): 55-65mm from wing root
Prop Size: 9.5 x 7.5
Recommended Battery: 1800mAh 11.1v Li-Po battery
Needed To Complete:
- DSM2 compatible transmitter