This is the HobbyZone Ready-To-Fly Firebird Stratos Electric Airplane. The HobbyZone® Firebird Stratos includes everything you need to enjoy the adventure and excitement of radio control (RC) flight right now. Even if you’ve never been at the controls of a quality, hobby-grade aircraft like the Firebird Stratos, you can successfully teach yourself to fly.
The latest advancements in electronics and aerospace engineering make flying the Firebird Stratos fun from your first flight and onward as you explore pin-point maneuvering that will help you make smooth landings. And because the Firebird Stratos is hobby-grade, you can depend on its beginner-friendly features to keep you flying, as well as the kind of performance to make each flight more exciting than the last.
At the core of this remarkably beginner-friendly aircraft is the added safety of a groundbreaking Virtual Instructor stabilization system. It’s like having an expert pilot right at your side. Its exclusive electronics seamlessly provide assistance as needed so you learn faster and with more confidence than you ever thought possible.
- Everything you need to fly RC today, and easy to assemble in minutes
- Proportional 3-channel control with working throttle, rudder and elevator
- Interference-free 2.4GHz radio control technology capable of 400 meter range
- Electronic Virtual Instructor technology
- Powerful twin, counter-rotating motors
- Impact resistant Z-foam construction for maximum durability
- Breakaway wing that can separate from the fuselage in the event of a crash
- Foam rubber nose that is resilient to nose-in impacts
- Removable landing gear
- Long flight times on a single charge
- Fast charger
Wingspan: 42.0 in (1070mm)
Overall Length: 30.0 in (765mm)
Flying Weight: 17.0 oz (482 g)
Motor Size: Two (2) 180-size brushed
Radio: 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
CG (center of gravity): 0.4 in (10mm) in front of landing gear wire
Prop Size: 4.75 x 2.5
Recommended Battery: Rechargeable 7.4V 1300mAh Li-Po
Approx. Flying Duration: 10 minutes
Charger: 2-Cell DC Balancing Li-Po Charger
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: No Experience Necessary
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
NOTE: If you wish to charge the included battery from an AC power source, you will need the optional power supply (HBZ1004)
- Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included.