This is the Cox Extra 300 EP RTF Park Flyer. Cox is back to doing what made them famous: making modeling more fun! Today, that means offering the most advanced and complete electric airplanes possible — and the Extra 300 qualifies on both counts. Its FlightFlex™ airframe, SafeProp™ protection system and 2.4GHz radio system put it on the cutting edge of durability and dependable control. When it comes to completeness, the Extra 300 is a star. It not only comes assembled — it comes with everything you need to start flying, from "AA" batteries for the radio to a battery and charger for flight power.
It's the easy way to move up from a trainer — and a great way to start enjoying aerobatics. If you have 5 minutes, you have all you need to get the Extra 300 in the air. It’s easy…you’ll be doing loops and rolls before you know it!
- The Extra 300: All you do is plug in the landing gear and attach the bolt-on wing, and that takes less than 5 minutes. The onboard electronics and colorful trim scheme are already in place and ready to go!
- Spare SafeProp: Protects your prop and plane like no other prop system. Virtually unbreakable — and amazingly easy to use.
- 7.4V 250mAh LiPo battery: Compact and ultralight. Charge it, and you've got the power for up to 10 minutes of aerobatics per charge.
- Balancing LiPo charger and AC power supply: With a balancing charger, each cell charges to the highest possible voltage. And with the AC power supply, you can charge at home as easily as you do at the field.
- 2.4GHz radio system with dual rates and 4 "AA" batteries: Advanced 2.4GHz technology gives the most dependable, interference-free control possible. Dual rates gives you time to get comfortable with a low-wing aerobat and advance when you're ready. And with the Extra 300, batteries are included!
Wingspan: 20 in (508 mm)
Wing Area: 62.4 in² (4.02 dm²)
Weight: 3.35 oz (94g)
Wing Loading: 7.7 oz/ft² (23.5 g/dm²)
Length: 18 in (457 mm)