This is the OS Engines 120FX 1.20 ring glow engine, with 70D carburetor and included OS E5020 Muffler. It's the "no mod" way to ratchet up horsepower for more flying fun! The 120AX fits in the same space as a .91, while boasting 20% more displacement. That means it can turn bigger props with ease, resulting in improved 3D, precision and sport flying. Boost your plane's performance, without compromising weight or mounting space, bolt in a 120AX and see the difference for yourself!
- Delivers 20% more power than a .91, and with new CCD technology will bolt right where the .91 used to be.
- At 21 ounces, the 120AX is a very minimal weight increase over a .91.
- The new angular head design not only looks great, it significantly increases surface area for better heat transfer.
- Displacement: 1.20 cu in (20 cc)
- Bore: 1.197 in (30.4 mm)
- Stroke: 1.083 in (27.5 mm)
- Practical rpm: 1,800-9,500
- Output: 3.1 hp @ 9,000 rpm
- Weight: 21 oz (650 g)
- Recommended Props: 14x10 APC, 15x6 APC