This is the Vaterra Kemora 1/14 Scale RTR (Ready-To-Run) Electric Rallycross Car, with an included Spektrum DX2L 2.4GHz radio system, 4500kV brushless power system, one 7.2V 1200mAh 6-cell battery pack and a quick charge battery charger.
Near the Arctic Circle, outside Veteli, Finland, is a place where the forest reverberates with the howl of 600+ horsepower, turbocharged engines. The place is Kemora - 1.7 miles of serpentine track coiled into one of Scandanavia's most challenging race courses. Here, many of the best rallycross drivers in the world go head-to-head. But it takes more than sheer horsepower to win at Kemora. Its hairpin turns and shifting driving surfaces demand superb throttle control, a mastery of drift physics and a whole lot of nerve.
You grab the transmitter and pull the trigger. The Kemora rallycross car leaps forward like a shot as its brushless-powered, four-wheel drive sends dirt flying. Racing toward the street, you can see, and feel, the four-wheel independent suspension deftly absorbing any humps or bumps. The pavement closes in. You give the wheel a sharp left, break the rear wheels loose and countersteer right to hold the drift. Gravel spec, rubber tires give a satisfying chirp as you slide onto the street and they grip the pavement. Another stab of the throttle and you're off again. This is the total RC rallycross experience. This is the Kemora.
- Total Rallycross Experience: Grab the wheel and go for it! The Kemora is engineered to let you race, drift and jump across all types of terrain, exactly like the 600+ horsepower rallycross cars its modeled after.
- Scale Details: The Kemora lets you experience the realism of a full-scale rallycross car with details like accurately-modeled tires and wheels, a realistic interior with driver figure, rear view mirrors, a spoiler and much more.
- Dust Cover & Waterproof* Electronics: Never stop for rain, mud or even snow. The chassis dust cover and waterproof electronics let you run with confidence in the most challenging conditions. (For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual)
- Tough 4WD Chassis with Independent Suspension: The 4WD chassis has a four-wheel independent suspension with adjustable oil-filled shocks that has been road tested and proven it can tackle all types of terrain.
- Brushless Power System: The powerful Dynamite 4500kV brushless motor delivers thrilling speed on pavement and monster torque when blasting through mud and snow.
- Scale detail appeal of WRC/Rallycross full scale vehicles
- Go anywhere all-terrain excitement with waterproof electronics
- Top speed out of the box -25 MPH
- Upgradable to 45+ MPH with optional 3S LiPo battery
Length: 13.19 in (335mm)
Width: 7.09 in (180mm)
Height: 4.57 in (116mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.83 in (21mm)
Wheelbase: 8.27 in (210mm)
Weight: 2.12 lb (0.96Kg)
Suspension: 4 Wheel Independent
Tire Type: Rubber (IR compound)
Motor or Engine: 380 Non-Sensored Brushless
Radio: Spektrum DX2L 2.4GHz
Batteries: 7.2V 1200mAh 6-cell NiMH
Charger: NiMH AC Peak Charger 110V-240V 2A
Gear Pitch: .5 MOD
Wheel Size: 52mm
Shock Type: Plastic, Oil filled, coil over
Ball Bearings: Full
- Kemora Ready-To-Run Car
- 4500kV BL w/30A ESC (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- 7.2V 1200mAh 6-cell NiMH w/quick charger
- DX2L Spektrum Transmitter w/SP200 WP