This is an optional Align AH-1 Cobra Scale Fuselage, and is intended for use with Align T-Rex 500 helicopters equipped with a torque tube tail. Scale AH-1 Cobra attack helicopter models are rare, and this superbly finished Cobra fuselage provides a level of detail that cannot be found in other products. With scale details that will satisfy even the most demanding scale connoisseurs, this is an excellent choice for scale enthusiasts and collectors alike.
With features that include a scale nose gun, scale dual seat cockpit, a variety of scale rockets and missiles under the weapon stud wings, two scale turbine engines near the top of fuselage, this fuselage will allow you to live out your dream of getting behind the sticks of the AH-1. Plus, the front cockpit features a quick detachable cover that provides fast battery access.
NOTE: Due to the unique structure of the AH-1 helicopter, a specific frame must be used and is included. Also, a flybarless head can be paired with the elevated tail rotor assembly for the ultimate realism.
- Purpose specific carbon frame plates
- Shaft driven elevated tail rotor assembly
- Scale gun in the nose area
- Scale missile launcher and missiles
- Detachable scale helicopter cockpit
- Scale landing gear assembly
Body length: 1125mm
Body width: 330mm
Body high: 244mm
- (2) Fiberglass main frames (R/L)
- (1) Tail boom (15x16x152mm)
- (1) Torque tube (154mm)
- (1) Linkage rod (B) (2x180mm)
- (1) Plate
- (1) Torque tube drive gear assembly
- (1) Angled tail transmission assembly
- (1) Tail rotor control arm
- (2) Linkage ball A (T2.6x3.5)
- (1) Collar screw (M2x12mm)
- (4) Ball link
- (2) Washer (2x3.6x0.5mm)