This is the Align 800MX 800 Class 520kV Brushless Motor with an 8mm output shaft. This motor is a great choice for both 700 and 800 class helicopters, providing 5,100 watts of continuous power output with an incredible 11,000 watts of burst power! The 800MX motor is a high efficiency, low current draw motor that will operate reliably with a 120A ESC, and will provide consistent torque and head speed during demanding 3D maneuvers.
- 5,100 watts continuous power output and 11,000 watts of burst power
- High efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature
- Capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers
- Compatible with 120A electronic speed controller
- Incorporates radial fan in its end bell, creating powerful airflow to dissipate heat
- Tweaks to the design and reduction in weight provide a dramatic power increase
- High efficiency cooling system enables cooler operating temperature during and after flights when compared to previous generation motors
- The 800MX motor armature are dynamically balanced to eliminate typical imbalance found in other outrunner motors.
- High-speed ball bearings, powerful magnetic outrunner rotor
- Suitable for T-REX 700E and 800E F3C helicopters
NOTE: Align recommends using the governor function on the speed control and using a head speed of approximately 2200RPM. For safety reasons, Align does not recommend using this motor at high head speeds.
For information on setting the ICE2 HV 120 governor mode with the 800MX motor, click here.
Input Voltage: 3S - 12S (DC11.1 - 50.4V)
Max Continuous Current: 115A/250A(2sec)
Max Output Power: 5100/11000W(2sec)
KV Value: 520KV
Stator Arms: 12
Magnet Poles: 10
Dimension: Spindle 8x56.7x109.4mm
Output Shaft Length: 52.3mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 8mm
- (4) Socket Screw 4x10mm
- (4) Washer 4x10x1mm
- (3) 4mm Gilt Terminal