This is an Align 15A Brushless ESC, with Governor Mode.
- 5-6V step-less adjustable BEC output allowing custom voltage setting to match servo specification.
- BEC output utilizing linear power system, suitable for 7.4-11.1V (2S-3S) Li battery, with continuous current rating of 2A, and burst rating of 3A.
- Three programmable throttle speed settings to support quick throttle response.
- Includes soft start and Governor Mode.
- Small and compact PCB design for lightweight and simple installation.
- Large heat sink for optimum thermal performance.
- Highly compatible to work with 98% of all brushless motors currently on the market.
- Ultra-smooth motor start designed to run with all kinds of brushless motors.
- The power inlet utilizes a Japanese made "Low ESR" capacitor in order to provide stable power source.
- The throttle has more than 200 step resolution that provides great throttle response and control.
Continuous Current: 15Amps with porper air flow
Surge Current: 20Amps
Supporting Motor Types: 2 poles to 10+poles in/outrunner brushless motors
Supporting Maximum RPM: 2poles=>190,000rpm
Supporting Input Voltage: 5.5V~12.6V
BEC Output Voltage: 5-6V step-less adjustment
Supporting Battery Types: Li-Po 2~3 cells