This is the Curtis Youngblood Rave Ballistic FSO Electric Helicopter Kit with Steel Tail Gears (K1005). The long awaited special edition version of the popular Rave ENV 700 is here! In addition to the standard ENV features, The Rave Ballistic FSO features an electric specific design, sliding battery tray, helical cut steel tail gears, direct servo drive and several other performance enhancements that take the Rave ENV to the next level of electric 3D performance.
- Electric specific design
- Sliding battery tray
- Direct servo drive
- Helical cut main gears
- Steel helical cut tail gears
Main Blade Length: 690-710mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1,531-1,571mm
Tail Blade Length: 105-110mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 294.5mm
Main Gear: Helical 130 Tooth Mod 1
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 118 Tooth Mod 1
Tail Miter Gears: Steel Helical 19 Tooth Mod 1
- Carbon Fiber Frames
- Painted Fiberglass Canopy
- Aluminum Tail Boom
- Carbon Tail Gear Box
- Sliding Battery Tray
- Boom Support Bridge
- Velcro Straps
- ESC Front/Top Mount
- Boom-Mounted Tail Servo Mount
- Dual-Support Tail Control Arm
- What is FSO? FSO is a "Factory Special Order” special edition machine.
- Do the FSO and the ENV share parts? Yes! These helis share a majority of the same parts and will be inter-changeable. That being said, the ENV and Ballistic will continue to be supported with consistent parts availability.
- Will the Ballistic be available for a limited time only? No! The Ballistic is here to stay!
- What are the kit differences? The K1005 has helical cut main gears and has helical steel tail gears. The K1006 has the standard plastic gear set, identical to the ENV.
Needed to Complete:
- Helicopter Transmitter & Receiver
- (3) Cyclic Servos
- (1) Tail Servo
- 700 Class Helicopter ESC & Motor
- 690 - 710mm FBL Main Blades
- (2) 6s 4000-6000mAh LiPo Batteries & Charger
- Flybarless Control Unit
- Pinion Gear