Leave it to the electric flight experts to create a hobby-quality micro RC heli that truly is ready-for-anyone-to-fly–and looks great too. The Blade CX2 takes the excitement and beginner-friendly flight stability of the original Blade CX and adds Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM radio control that lets you fly anywhere, anytime without ever having to worry about interference. It’s the first ready-to-fly RC aircraft of any kind to come with this extraordinary technology built in. In addition, the 4-in-1 control unit has been updated with improved gyro and tail control that gives the Blade CX2 even better tail response while minimizing drift. Two feather-light S60 Super Sub-Micro Servos provide powerful, precise cyclic control. Topping it all off is an aggressive new body design that looks fantastic in flight and is unlike anything else out there.
When it comes to micro heli fun everyone can enjoy, you simply can’t beat the value and performance of the Blade CX2.
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor blades that make hovering easy for first-time pilots
- Flight ready—no assembly required
- Test flown at the factory to ensure proper setup out of the box
- Interference-free 5-channel E-flite transmitter with built-in Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Advanced 4-in-1 control unit including 2.4GHz DSM 6-channel receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer and gyro
- Two feather-light S60 Super Sub-Micro Servos—just 6.0 grams each
- 2-cell 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po battery pack with Charge Protection Circuitry
- 2-3 Cell DC Li-Po Balancing Charger and AC Adapter
- Most parts compatible with the Blade CX
- Main Rotor Diameter: 13.6 in (345mm)
- Gross Weight: 8.0 oz (227 g) W/Battery
- Length: 16.42 (417mm)
- Motor Size: 180 (2 installed)
- Control System: 2.4GHz DSM 5-channel (included), 4-in-1 receiver/mixer/ESC/gyro (installed),S60 Super Sub-Micro (2 installed)