This is the Blade Red Bull BO-105 CB CX Ready-to-Fly Helicopter. The Blade® Red Bull CB CX will fly circles around other 3-channel RC helicopters in its class. State-of-the-art 2.4GHz control with advanced Blade engineering and electronics make it all possible. It’s so easy to fly, even if you’ve never flown before you’ll be hovering like a pro on your very first flight.
The full scale Red Bull BO-105 CB is a highly-modified 840 horsepower thrill machine capable of performing death-defying aerial stunts like back flips, rolls, loops and the mind-blowing “Chuckcilvak” tumbling maneuver. In fact, it’s the only civilian helicopter of its kind approved to perform these stunts, so if you hear it’s coming to an air show near you, don’t miss it!
- Advanced 2.4GHz control lets you and your friends fly multiple Red Bull helis at the same time without interference
- Replacement parts available to keep your helicopter flying like new
- Computerized piezo gyro for superb directional control and stability
- Proportional rotor head servo for smooth, precise control response
- Officially licensed by Red Bull GmbH Austria
- Includes everything you need to fly, all in one box!
Type: Ultra micro coaxial helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 7.48 in (190mm)
Gross Weight: 1.02 oz (29 g)
Length: 7.87 in (200mm)
Main Gear Ratio: 12.28:1
Motor Size: 6.5mm coreless
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box, including four AA batteries for the transmitter.