This is the Align T-REX 250 Pro Super Combo. Alignís T-Rex 250 class is the smallest 3D helicopter in the T-Rex series and features an innovative design and superior manufacturing processes. It has flight characteristics comparable to larger 3D helis, allowing you to fly in areas with small space constraints, without the limitations that other small helicopters are known for. The helicopterís frame utilizes unique material integration techniques, allowing seamless integration of plastic with carbon fiber frame plates, resulting in a frame that is not only rigid, but allows quick and convenient maintenance. Increased rotor head rigidity, metal parts with improved resistance against deformation help to provide superior 3D flight performance. A single piece tail gearbox and weighted tail blade grips allows for quick assembly and a rock solid tail. Although the T-Rex 250 PRO is small in size, itís packed with performance capable of any difficult 3D maneuvers. No longer do you need to find a large open space to fly! Now you can enjoy flying in your backyard or a larger indoor space.
- Increased rotor head rigidity, metal parts with improved resistance against deformation, resulting in superior 3D flight performance.
- Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and simplifies maintenance.
- Redesigned quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frameís inner space for simplified maintenance.
- Redesigned anti-rotation guide.
- Strengthen landing skids enhanced its durability.
- Single unit tail belt unit with the counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier to assemble and improves rudder efficiency.
- Streamlined canopy.
Main Blade Length: 205mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 460mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 108mm
Motor Ponion Gear: 15T
Main Drive Gear: 120T
Tail Drive Gear: 28T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8:4.28
Weight (w/o power system): 150g
- T-REX 250 PRO Kit
- (1) 205 main blades
- (1) 205D Carbon main blades
- (1) RCE-BL15X 15A Brushless ESC w/Built-in 5~6V adjustable BEC
- (1) RCM-BL250SP (3400kv) Brushless motor
- (1) Motor ponion gear 15T
- (1) GP790 Head Lock Gyro
- (1) DS420 Digital servo
- (3) DS410 Digital servo
- (1) 37 Tail blade
- (1) Clip
- (1) #00 Philips screw driver
- (1) 0.9mm Hex head wrench
- (1) 1.3 Hexagon screw driver
- (1) Dial pitch gauge pad
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter (6-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (6-channel or more)
- Pitch gauge
- 11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh battery & charger