This is the Blade 300 X Bind-N-Fly Electric Flybarless Helicopter. The nimble Blade® 300 X BNF packs big 3D performance into a compact 300-size frame that’s small enough to fly in many indoor spaces. At the heart of its amazing performance is the Spektrum™ AR7200BX Flybarless Control System with integrated BeastX technology. The amazing precision and agility that this system provides perfectly complements the impressive power of the E-flite® 320H, 4500Kv brushless motor and high-output 3S 30C Li-Po battery.
In Depth Features:
- Spektrum AR7200BX DSMX Receiver with Integrated BeastX Flybarless Technology: The heart and soul of the Blade® 300 X is the groundbreaking Spektrum™ AR7200BX DSMX® receiver. The AR7200BX integrates a 7-channel receiver with a BeastX 3-axis MEMS stabilization system in one lightweight unit.
- 245mm Symmetrical Main Blades: These high performance rotor blades let you aggressively push the limit of your 3D abilities with complete confidence and absolute precision.
- Composite Aluminum/Fiber Reinforced Swash Plate: The combination of aluminum with a lightweight fiber-reinforced material keeps swashplate weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength or precision.
- Triple Ball Bearing Supported, Hardened Steel Main Shaft: Ball bearings support the main shaft at the top and bottom of the drive gears, as well as the top of the frame.
- E-flite® DS76 Cyclic Servos and DS76T Tail Servo: The digital DS76-series servos are specially designed to deliver maximum power and precision for extreme 3D heli flight. The DS76T boasts extra speed for instantaneous tail response.
- E-flite® 320H 4500Kv Brushless Motor: This potent brushless motor will consistently deliver more than enough power for the most demanding 3D maneuvers.
- E-flite® 3S 11.1V 1350mAh 30C Li-Po Battery: The high-discharge rate of the included battery pack provides the power output you need to explore the farthest reaches of aggressive 3D flight.
- E-flite® 25A S-BEC Speed Control: This robust speed controller is engineered to handle the high-current flow of most any high-C 3S Li-Po battery.
- Aluminum Tail Boom: The stiff, aluminum tail boom keeps tail response crisp and precise.
- Belt-Driven Tail Rotor with Thrust Bearings in the Grips: The smooth, efficient belt drive is complemented by the durability and precision of thrust bearings in the tail blade grips.
- Weighted Tail Blade Hardware: Specially weighted blade mounting screws boost the speed and precision of the tail's response and reduce tail servo load during hard 3D maneuvers.
- The ultimate 300-size, Bind-N-Fly heli experience
- BeastX™ flybarless stabilization integrated into receiver
- Belt-driven tail rotor with weighted tail blade hardware
- Tail grips with thrust bearings
- AR7200BX 7-Channel DSMX Flybarless Control System installed
- E-flite® 320H 4500Kv brushless motor installed
- E-flite® 25A S-BEC brushless ESC installed
- Includes E-flite 3S 1350mAh 30C Li-Po battery
- Includes DC Li-Po charger
Type: 300-class electric flybarless collective pitch helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 21.7" (550mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 5.5" (140mm)
Gross Weight: 17.3 oz (491 g)
Length: 20.1" (510mm)
Main Gear Ratio: 14:1
Control System: 120 degree CCPM
Rotor Blade Length: 245mm
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- A 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible computer transmitter with helicopter programming