Amazing coaxial helis like the Blade mCX and CX3 took the world by storm, and now, there is another option following in their prop wash...the Blade SR! The Blade SR is the perfect second step in E-Flite micro heli evolution. This micro helicopter allows pilots with basic experience to bridge the gap between coaxial helis and high end 3D machines. This robust, micro-class, collective pitch (CP) heli will help you aquire the skill needed for 3D flight, and provide the control needed to take you to the next level.
The Blade SR has been designed to be easier to fly than a regular CP heli. This has been accomplished by programming it to provide softer climb, pitch and roll response around the center of stick movement. Since it's optimized for pilots to have a successful first outdoor heli experience, and large enough to fly even if there's a little wind, the Blade SR is ideal for those who are ready to step up from a coaxial heli, and get outside to fly in the sunshine!
The Blade SR is also more forgiving and easier to master than most conventional CP helis thanks to a tough 2-piece main frame and lower head speed. Tuned for single-rotor basics, it's the perfect choice as any aspiring pilot's second helicopter. When you're ready to take the next step toward heli mastery...step up to the sensational Blade SR!
If youíre ready to step up from a coaxial or single-rotor fixed-pitch heli, the Blade SR is the absolute best way to make that transition a successful one! It comes out of the box programmed to provide softer climb, pitch and roll response around the center of stick movement. This, combined with the tough, two-piece main frame and lower head speed, makes the Blade SR more forgiving and easier to master than most conventional Collective Pitch heli's. Plus, itís big enough to fly outdoors even if thereís a little wind.
- Brushless Main Motor! For maximum performance and longevity this helicopter comes pre-installed with a brushless motor.
- Heading Lock Gyro: E-flite's G110 Heading Lock Gyro reduces pilot workload with its excellent heading hold capabilities, making the transition from coaxial to single-rotor control systems much smoother.
- Direct-Drive Tail Motor: The robust direct-drive tail motor provides the instant yaw response that makes the G110 gyro so effective.
- Receiver, Servos, ESC: The Blade SR is equipped with cutting-edge electronics, like Spektrum's AR6100e DSM2 Microlite Receiver, E-flite's 2-in-1 ESC/mixer and 3 E-flite DS75H digital micro-servos on the swash plate.
- Optional Canopy: An optional Sunset canopy and black tail boom are available separately. Training gear is also available to add extra stability if needed.
- Two-piece main frame: Sturdy and shock absorbent
- Full line: Replacement and option parts easily available
- 100% factory-assembled: test-flown and ready-to-fly
- DC Li-Po balancing charger: with AC adapter included
- 3S 11.1V 1000mAh Li-Po: battery pack included
- Main Rotor Diameter: 21.80 in (552mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.20 in (82mm)
- Gross Weight: 12 oz (340 g) with battery
- Length: 19.10 in (485mm)
- Motor Size: Brushless 3900Kv
- Battery Dimensions (LxWxH): 85x28x18mm