This is the TSA Model Infusion 700N-Pro Helicopter Kit. TSA now offers an Infusion kit for pilots of all skill levels! The Infusion 700-Pro series helicopter kits feature a unique polymer impregnated metal plastic material used in areas where the functionality and weight saving of this unique material can be fully optimized. The PRO series also features TSA's innovative swashplate control lever positioning system that enables pilots to precisely adjust the swashplate lever to 90 degree angles. Combine this technology with TSA's precision machined, premium grade carbon fiber and aluminum components, and the Infusion-Pro series helicopter kits provide pilots with a high performance, lightweight and extremely agile aircraft kit that delivers an unmatched value in the industry.
Infusion 700N Pro Features:
Infusion 700N Pro Specifications:
- Polymer impregnated metal plastic rotor grips provide strength and durability while at the same time saving weight. Extra large in design for high head speed aggressive 3D flying styles.
- Polymer impregnated metal plastics have been used in key areas. Using this hybrid material provides great strength while saving weight.
- Elevator control mechanism eliminates the need for an anti rotation guide. This delivers precise, rigid and smooth operation.
- Servo support bracing increases rigidity and reduces servo loading.
- Electronic mounting points are provided throughout the model. This ensures all installations are neat, with multiple layout configurations provided.
- Dedicated in-flight mixture servo locations are standardized throughout the TSA line. This provides enhanced tuning capabilities for increased power and maximized engine longevity.
- Frame stiffeners located in high load areas for increased rigidity and robustness.
- Both main and tail gears are manufactured from high strength polymer impregnated metal. This ensures a durable and rigid drive line. Common components are used in both the primary and final drive gearboxes, providing an incredibly simplistic and user friendly design.
- Tail bevel gears are manufactured from polymer impregnated metal combined with aluminum components, providing durability and strength in a light weight configuration. For precision and reliability, each tail rotor grip is equipped with a dual radial and thrust bearing.
Full Length of Fuselage: 1373mm
Full Width of Fuselage: 215mm
Main Blade: 680 ~ 710mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1580mm
Tail Blade: 90~110mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 262mm
Main Gear Ratio: 15T : 120T / 126T
Tail Gear Ratio: 113T : 25T
Gear Ratio: 8.0 ~ 8.4 ĄG 1ĄG 4.52
Full Weight (approx): 4280g
Engine Class: 90 ~ 120 Nitro
Fuel Tank Capacity: 650cc
Material Specification: Carbon fiber, FRP
Tail Rotor Drive: Shaft drive
Swashplate angle: 120°
Needed to Complete:
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (1) Receiver Battery & Charger
- (1) On/Off Switch
- (3) Servos
- (1) Rudder Servo
- (1) .90 - 1.20 Class Engine & Muffler
- (1) Flybarless System
- (1) Governor
- (1) Starter
- 680-710mm Main Blades
- 90-110mm Tail Blades