This is the TSA Model Infusion 700N Pro Nitro Helicopter Kit. As a result of TSA's Endless Pursuit of Perfection, the Infusion 700 series pro helicopter kits features aerospace grade Carbon Fiber and in-house manufactured CNC aluminum parts on their 7-axis turning center that processes and chamfers in one single-step. The Infusion series also features an innovative swashplate control lever positioning system that enables pilots to precisely adjust the swashplate lever to 90 degree angles. With all this technology and premium grade materials, its easy to see that TSA and the Infusion series pro helicopter kits deliver a lightweight, extremely rigid and agile aircraft kit.
- Servo support bracing increases rigidity and reduces servo loading.
- Innovatively designed elevator control mechanism eliminates the need for an anti rotation guide. This ensures a precise, rigid and smooth operation system.
- 7 axis CNC machine produces a cutting edge high tolerance rotor head system. The 10mm feathering spindle provides rigidity for the most demanding of 3d style flying. Together this leads to a responsive consistent flying model.
- Electronic mounting points are conveniently provided throughout the model. This ensures all installations are neat, with multiple layout configurations provided.
- Dedicated in-flight mixture servo locations are standardized throughout the TSA gas/nitro range. This provides enhanced tuning capabilities which increases power and maximizes engine longevity.
- Frame stiffeners located in high load areas for increased rigidity and robustness.
- Both main and tail gears manufactured from high strength polymer impregnated metal. This ensures a durable and rigid drive line. Common components are used in both the primary and final drive gearboxes, providing a more user friendly approach of simplicity.
- Tail bevel gears are manufactured from polymer impregnated metal along with an all aluminum construction, providing durability and strength in a light weight configuration. For precision and reliability, each tail rotor grip is equipped with a dual radial and thrust bearing.
Full Length of Fuselage: 1845mm
Full Width of Fuselage: 215mm
Flying Weight (approx): 4420g
Main Rotor Diameter: 1580mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 262mm
Engine Class: 90-120
Gear Ratio: 8:4:1/8:0:1
Main Gear Ratio: 15T:126T / 120T
Tail Gear Ratio: 113T:25T
In-Flight Mixture Needle: Yes
Full Tank Capacity: 650CC
Material Specification: Carbon Fiber, Aluminum
Tail Rotor Drive: Shaft drive
Swashplate Angle: 120°
Main Blade (not included): 680-710mm
Tail Blade (not included): 90-110mm
Needed to Complete:
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (1) Receiver Battery & Charger
- (1) On/Off Switch
- (4) Servos
- (1) Rudder Servo
- (1) 3-Axis Gyro System
- (1) 90 Size Helicopter Engine
- (1) 90 Size Helicopter Muffler
- Starter System, Starter Shaft & Starter Battery
- (1) Fuel Filter & Fuel Pump
- 10-30% Nitro Helicopter Fuel & Glow Ignitor