This is the Align T-REX 700 Nitro DFC .90 Flybarless Super Combo Helicopter Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 700 Nitro .90 Kit, but also Aluminum Tail Booms, a 690 3G Carbon Fiber blade set, the GP750 Head Lock, three DS615 cyclic servos, one DS655 tail servo, a governor sensor, a 2-in-1 Voltage Regulator and also the amazing 3GX Programmable Flybarless System. This super combo provides you with an incredible helicopter kit and an equally impressive electronic package all in one box.
700 Nitro DFC Features:
- The Align 700 Nitro DFC helicopter is equipped with an extremely low CG design to effectively reduce wind resistance during flight and provide the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, providing exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- The 3K Carbon Fiber plate frame design is narrow, simple and highly rigid making assembly and maintenance convenient.
- The large diameter clutch assembly features a unique installation method. In addition, the clutch is very balanced with minimal vibration and a solid power transfer.
- There is a front mounted rudder servo to minimize exhaust contamination.
- There is an updated H-cross electronics mounting platform section for a simplified installation for the electronics.
- The 700N utilizes a larger capacity fuel tank for larger displacement engines and increasing 3D flight duration.
- The 700N utilizes a high spec MOD1 CNC helical main gear and a MOD1 tail drive helical gear to operate with the best gear ratio of 8:1:4.95. This provides the best flight performance and tail lock.
- Dual bearing plus thrust bearing supported tail grip design.
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design.
- There is a high efficiency light weight engine cooling fan to reduce engine load and improve cooling efficiency.
- The main fuel tank designed for stable consistent fuel delivery.
- There is a redesigned one way bearing housing capable of withstanding higher torque.
- The quality airbrushed fiberglass canopy features a 4 point anti-vibration mount for fast installs and removals.
- The redesigned tail control assembly, with dual mounting points, effectively eliminates slop and improves control precision and feel.
- The tail boom is extended by 15mm to support the use of 720mm main blades. When equipped with 91, 105 or 120 class engine, there will be a noticeable increase in power and performance!
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- Redesigned 3GX represents the next generation of multi function flybarless systems. The dramatically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- The 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market and features two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Using the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup simply in a matter of minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support any CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphically illustrated instructions using the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to the 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed, reducing electronic clutter and excess wire.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings are available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopter without the guesswork.
- Three levels of flight mode are available to provide the perfect feel for beginner and advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been developed to allow pilots to fine tune numerous swashplate and rudder settings and a settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- The 3GX features the highest spec gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used in the harshest conditions. The dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision and will be felt when hovering, as well as during aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for 200 to 700 class helicopters, glow engine or electric powered.
- The vibration resistant characteristics are evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 16 bit processor is 4 times faster than the previous 3G, along with completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic improvement in stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, while providing explosive agility.
- With a built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily performed with precision.
- Rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that the rudder sensitivity is optimized for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between the 3GX and the helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX include a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and a GPS positioning system.
- The position hold gyro system utilizes a total of 10 sensors, ensure positioning of the helicopter with superior accuracy and providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography and other specialized applications.
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognition
Main Blade Length: 690mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1562mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
Engine Pinion Gear: 14T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
Tail Drive Gear: 21T
Drive Gear Ratio: 8:1:4.95
Fuel Tank Capacity: 660cc
Weight(With Power System): Approx. 4200g
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6mm Size
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
- (1) T-REX 700 Nitro Kit
- (1) 3GX Programmable Flybarless System
- (1) Governor Sensor
- (1) 690 3G Carbon Fiber blades
- (1) 2 In 1 Voltage regulator combo
- (3) DS615 Digital servo
- (1) DS655 Digital servo
- (1) GP750 Head lock combo
- (1) Aluminum Tail Boom
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (7-channel or more)
- Standard servo ( for throttle)
- Engine starter
- Digital pitch gauge
- Fuel pump
- Engine fuel
- 90 Muffler
- Align 91H Engine or 91HP Engine