This is the Blade 350 QX RTF Electric Quadcopter, with an included Spektrum DX5E 2.4GHz Radio System, LiPo Battery, Battery Charger and GPS Sensors. The Blade engineers are taking their knowledge of heli design to the aerial video market with the 350 QX. This highly capable quadcopter features dynamic flight modes that enable stable video capture from an included GoPro-compatible camera mount. With the 350 QX, novices and experts alike can get involved in this exciting hobby with Ready-to-Fly and Bind-N-Fly (BLH7880) models available. *Designed for use with GOPRO products. GOPRO is a registered trademark of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Smart Mode: While in Smart Mode, SAFE technology engages the innovative SAFE Circle™ which prevents the 350 QX from flying too close to its pilot. When in a hover, GPS and altimeter sensors keep the quadcopter in a consistent stable position. The Stick Relativity feature allows the 350 QX to follow the directional inputs from a pilot regardless of the orientation of the quadcopter.
- Stability Mode: In Stability Mode, SAFE technology limits the flight envelope of the 350 QX and enables self-leveling characteristics for consistent level flight even when pilot input is abruptly removed from the control sticks. GPS Position Hold can be enabled or disabled by a pilot while in Stability mode.
- Agility Mode: The 350 QX utilizes AS3X flight characteristics to deliver a robust flight experience. While flying in Agility Mode, the 350 QX can perform aerobatic maneuvers with extreme stability thanks to SAFE technology.
- GPS & Altimeter Technology: GPS and altimeter sensors in the 350 QX provide the ability to remain in a specific position for stable aerial footage and peace of mind.
- Return Home: During flight, with the flip of a switch and without any stick input from the pilot, the 350 QX will automatically return home to where its motors were started.
- GOPRO Compatible: Thanks to four 1100Kv brushless motors and ample power from a 3S 2200mAh 30C Li-Po battery, the 350 QX has more than enough power to carry a GoPro® camera*. An anti-vibration camera mount** is included with purchase. (*Camera not included. **Designed for use with GOPRO® products. GOPRO® is a registered trademark of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries.)
- SAFE™technology provides three flight modes with the flip of a switch
- Smart Mode with GPS/altitude hold, stick relativity and the innovative SAFE circle
- Stability Mode with flight envelope protection and GPS hold
- Agility Mode for aerobatics and aggressive flying
- Return Home function automatically lands at the home position
- GoPro compatible anti-vibration camera mount* included (camera not included)
- Intelligent motor control automatically stops the propellers upon impact with an object
- Ready-to-Fly out of the box with a Spektrum DX5E transmitter, 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery and charger
Main Rotor Diameter: 22.8 in (580mm)
Gross Weight: 20.5 oz (580 g)
Length: 18.3 in (465mm)
Motor Size: Brushless, 1100Kv
Rotor Blade Length: 8.27 in (210mm)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Power Supply (for included charger)