This is the KDE Direct 450XF-3500 High Performance Brushless 450 Class Motor. The KDE Direct 450XF-3500 High-Performance Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor, and is the perfect compliment to the Align T-Rex 450 series helicopters, as well as other 450-class helicopters with M3x19mm or M2.5x16mm mounting profiles. Developed in collaboration with Castle Creations, the 450XF-3500 HP was custom designed for KDE Direct using the latest Computer-Aided Magnetic Field Analysis software to design the most efficient and optimized design for high-level, 3D-competition flight. The motor is designed to handle extreme-power setups and has been optimized for governor-control algorithms of the Castle Creations ESC product line; making this motor the most capable offering in the RC helicopter marketplace.
- Industry Leading Performance: Magnetic field simulation and years of field testing utilized to optimize power‐output efficiency and torque‐curves for RC Helicopter specific application. The XF Brushless Motor series produce a high‐level of performance and are built to the highest‐quality standards unlike any competitor offering on the market.
- Universal Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors have dual‐mounting hole patterns for easy installation into all helicopter brands and standard motor mounts. In addition, all XF versions are high‐grade, quad‐bearing supported for exceptional durability and vibration‐free, smooth operation.
- Optimized Stator Design: Stator construction uses the highest grade, silicon steel laminations and ultra high temperature, pure‐copper wire for optimum efficiency and power transfer. Winding style selected for extremely low resistance and torque‐curve optimization; providing motors capable of high‐torque generation at minimal‐amperage draw.
- Magnet Bell Construction: All XF Series motors use true‐grade, high‐temperature rated N45SH Neodymium magnets for industry‐leading performance. Machined slots and a full, 360° epoxy bond is incorporated at each magnet location to secure a permanent connection to the steel housing.
- High Volume Fan Design: Fan design optimized for high‐air volume output at minimal amperage‐draw; providing a cool‐running, competition capable motor even under the hardest flying styles and weather conditions.
- Silicone Wire Power Leads: High‐temperature, silicon‐wire power leads come pre‐soldered with 24K bullet connectors for easy installation. Wires are easily modified, solder ready, and protected by a rubber exit‐wire gasket.
Kv: 3,500 rpm/V
Maximum Power: 1,200+ W
Continuous Power: 725+ W
Maximum Efficiency: 90%
Optimized Voltage: 11.1 V (3S)
Voltage Range: 11.1 V (3S) - 14.8 V (4S)
Io (@10V): 3.6 A
Rm (Wind Resistance): 0.009 Ω
Magnetic Poles: 8, 12S8P
Bearings: Quad, 696ZZ/MR106ZZ
Mount Pattern: M3 x 19mm, M2.5 x 16mm
Stator Class: 2618, 2D
Shaft Diameter: 3.5mm (4mm Internal)
Shaft Length: 18.5mm
Motor Diameter: 33mm
Motor Length: 36mm
Motor Weight: 105 g (115 g with Wires/Bullets)
Cooling System: High-Volume Radial Fan
Connectors: 4.0mm, 24k Bullets
ESC PWM Rate: 12 - 16 KHz