This is an optional KDE Direct Performance Tail Control Mechanism, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 550E (V1/V2), 600E/ESP, 600E PRO, and 600N (V1/V2) series helicopters. This tail control mechanism replaces the components found on the stock T-Rex Tail Rotor Control mechanism for unparalleled precision and authority. The KDE Direct TREX 550/600 Series Performance Tail Control assembly is the ultimate, slop-free control system, providing precise tail control and authority. When combined with the KDE Performance Tail Upgrade V2, you now have a complete, dual-radial ball bearing supported assembly, for the ultimate in precision flight characteristics. With the mechanics of the dual-fork supported tail slider, there is no worry of abnormal wear or torque loads on the tail shaft slider for a continuously smooth, failure-free operation even under the hardest and most extreme flying conditions.
NOTE: The Align Metal Tail Pitch Assembly (AGNH60077A included in "V2" kits) is required for compatibility.
Weight: 8g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
KDE Recommended Accessories:
- (1) Aluminum Performance Tail Control Assembly
- (2) Radial Ball Bearings 7x11x3mm
- (6) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 3x7x3mm
- (1) 3x0.5x14mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screw (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) 3x0.5x6mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (1) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (1) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknut (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Alloy Steel)