This is an optional KDE Direct Flybarless Main Rotor Housing V2, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 450E PRO (V1/V2) series helicopters. This part replaces the stock Align part AGNH45117A. The KDE Flybarless Main Rotor Housing upgrade encompasses the latest technologies for optimum setup of the flybarless mechanics. The design incorporates a series of performance enhancements including: (1) direct-mounted washout arms to guarantee true-parallel alignment of the linkage rods and an interaction-free setup to the main shaft. No more hassles with the main shaft clamp and difficult linkage alignment, simply bolt on the washout arms and go fly with an optimal setup every flight. (2) M2.5 clamp mechanism is built into the upgrade design, providing a solid hold to the main shaft that is truly noticeable in flight with a significant reduction in shaking, bobbing, and other effects evident under hard 3D flight. In addition, the "V2" version lowers the rotor head an additional 7.5mm in comparison to the original TREX 450E PRO design; providing faster/crisper rolls and increased 3D flight response.
NOTE: To achieve the best possible setup and perfect alignment of the flight mechanics, KDE recommends the use of the following Align flybarless components.
Weight: 9 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- 450 Pro Main Shaft: AGNH45022A
- 450 Pro FL Main Rotor Holder Set: AGNH45118
- 450FL Metal Control Arm: AGNH45134
- 450FL Linkage Rod A Set: AGNH45116
- (1) TREX 450 PRO Series Aluminum Flybarless Main Rotor Housing V2
- (2) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (2) M2 x 0.4 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)