This is an optional Lynx Heli Nano CP X DFC Head Set. Lynx Heli Innovations has developed a DFC head system (Direct Flight Control) for the Nano CPX. The simple, yet unique and innovative design has been optimized to deliver improved control and superior crash resistance. Rigid, non-adjustable plastic rods connect the swash plate and main grips directly, and the same rod provides a precise anti-rotation function. These combined DFC rod functions allow inputs to be transferred to the main grip / main blade without any delay, for improved flight precision.
NOTE: For the best performance, Lynx recommends you combine this with the Lynx Nano CPX Titanium Main Shaft (LYX0341), or Carbon Fiber Main Shaft (LYX0342).
- DFC System for your Nano CPX
- Optimized design, lightweight rigid and precise control
- Super precise and super strong
- Direct replacement for the standard Nano CPX parts
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted to achieve lightweight and maximum strength
Nano CPX DFC Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 –Silver– anodized finish
Nano CPX Main Grip Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver– anodized finish
Nano CPX DFC Rod Material: POM Compound Based
Bearing Material: Chrome Steel Alloy – ABEC 5 precision class – Made Japan
Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
Assembly Weight: 1.27 g
- (1) Nano CPX DFC Center Hub Silver
- (2) Nano CPX Main Grip Silver pre-assembled with hardware and DFC rod