This is an optional Lynx Heli 130 X Complete One Way Hub Assembly & Main Gear Set. Lynx Heli Innovations has developed an autorotation system for the 130X with a one way system, reinforced 3mm 116T CNC Main Gear, aluminum Hub, and a Titanium Main Shaft. The design has been optimized and flight tested to provide smooth power transmission and heavy duty specs that will carry your over powered 130X to the next level without compromise.
- Autorotation features
- Precision Tecnopolymer reinforced CNC main gear assures best wear resistance and perfect tooth mesh
- Super precise Main gear concentricity for smooth and silent power transmission
- 3mm Main gear thickness and special “cross radius” cut design for the ultimate main gear rigidity
- Titanium G6 Main Shaft increases frame rigidity – pre assembled with Lynx collar
- One way hub with Japanese one way bearing and precision brass bushing assure perfect assembly and no play
- Fine shim spacers for the ultimate slop free assembly and function
- Direct replacement for the standard 130X main gear / main shaft system
- FEA (Finite Elements Analysis) assisted, for light weight and maximum strength
Main Shaft Material: Titanium G6
One Way Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
One Way Bearing: Chrome Steel Japan brand
Assembly Weight: 10.4 g
- (1) One Way Titanium main shaft pre-assembled with Lynx collar
- (1) 116T M0.4 Main Gear assembled with One Way Hub
- (2) Brass Shims for the best play free adjustment.
Due to one way bearing tolerances, Lynx included 2 Brass shims to provide smooth "play free" rotation. Install 2 shims first, then test with hands for free one way rotation. If you feel any friction, remove one shim a time untill you get the best compromise between rotation and longitudinal play.