This is an optional Lynx Heli Ultra Dampener Set, and is intended for use with the Blade 130X and mCP X BL helicopters. The Blade mCP X BL and 130X helicopters use a flybarless head design that performs better if semi-rigid dampeners are used. By combining their engineering and helicopter experience, Lynx has developed special dampeners that hold the spindle and reduce play to enhance the semi-rigid head flight characteristics. These dampeners will increase the response and flight precision in your mCP X BL and 130X when using the standard plastic head or any brand head upgrades parts.
The dampeners are composed of two pieces - one O-ring to maintain the necessary preload (to remove side by side play) and one bushing in techno-polymer auto-lube to assure maximum load and friction resistance. These dampeners give your mCP X BL or 130X an incredibly precise feel in the air. The difference is visible, particularly in fast forward flight and with quick pitch changes.
Testing has shown that the mCP X BL - 130X Lynx dampeners are recommended when high head speeds are used (100% throttle curve in STD. heli configuration).
- Increased head rigidity give precise and crisp feeling with standard plastic head or with any brand head upgrades parts
- Quick response
- Incredible spam life resistance
- No metal shims required thanks to innovative Lynx bushing shape design
- Direct replacement for your mCP X BL and 130X heli
O-Ring Material: EPDM Rubber Compound (Elastomer)
Bushing Material: Techno-Polymer base POM.
Tips for best performance and easy installation:
- (4) Ultra Dampeners Ė Bushing
- (4) O-Ring Elastomer
- Before install Lynx dampeners disassembly the main grip and remove STD dampeners and STD metal shims.
- Donít lubricate the O-Ring or any other parts.
- Install the O-Ring facing the center hub and the Bushing facing the main grip.
- Once the heli is assembled, test and in case of cyclic shaking adjust cyclic gain reducing Aileron and Elevator gain