This is an optional Lynx Heli Pro Edition Swashplate, and is intended for use with the Blade 130 X helicopter. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 130 X plastic swashplate, using a combination of aluminum alloy and techno polymer. This Pro Edition has corrected the anti-rotation pin position making perfect swashplate geometry eliminating any interaction and binding movement. This Pro Edition was designed specifically for intense 3D flying.
The Lynx Pro Edition Swashplate design is based over the standard 130 X Lynx swashplate, but the anti-rotation pin position has been modified, the material has been modified for the best wear resistance, and Lynx Heli added the separate anti-rotation bracket that will install in the frame.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight. Lynx Heli spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise.
- Relocated anti-rotation pin for the correct swashplate movement
- Specifically designed for advanced 3D pilot and intense 3D flight
- Smooth and fluid swashplate movement in any extreme swashplate move
- Aluminum Linkage balls to minimize weight
- Steel Anti-rotation pin for the best wear resistance
- High quality ABEC5 SST radial bearing for maximum precision and durability
- Direct replacement for the standard 130 X part
- Preassembled with lock thread linkage balls and lubricated bearing
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, lightweight and maximum strength
Swashplate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6, Red anodize
Linkage Ball Material: Aluminum 7075-T6, Red anodize
Bearing Material: SST - ABEC5 Precision class
Assembly Weight: 3.24g (including hardware)
- (1) CNC Swashplate PRO Edition
- (5) Silicone O-Ring ID 1.5 x W1.25
- (1) Aluminum + Carbon Fiber Anti-Rotation Bracket
- (2) 1.6x8mm Pan Head Screw, Silver