This is an optional Lynx Heli Precision Aluminum Center Hub, and is intended for use with the Blade 130 X. From the world class Lynx Heli CNC Machining division comes this impressive center hub for the Blade 130X. All Lynx Heli components are designed according to strict CAD design principals and use FEM to guarantee the strongest part possible while at the same time reducing weight.
The Lynx aluminum center hub features an improved main shaft locking system for an improved hold on the main shaft, but weighs 1.2g, only 0.1g heavier than the stock plastic part! This part is only marginally heavier, but provides increased strength and durability as well as increased flight precision for your 130X.
- Direct replacement for the standard 130 X part
- Advanced main shaft locking system to assure solid and precise connection
- Precise and accurate tolerances
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – silver anodized finish
Assembly weight: 1.2g
- (1) 130X CNC Head center hub
- (2) PAN head screw m1.6x6