This is an optional MicroHeli Aluminum/Carbon Fiber/Delrin Main Frame, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X helicopter. This frame is designed to improve rigidity, stability, durability and performance on the Blade mCP X helicopter. It replaces the stock plastic main frame with components machined from aircraft Aluminum, Carbon Fiber and Delrin to provide improved strength & rigidity, increasing flight performance and greatly reducing crash damage to servo circuit boards and other components. The frame can be used with both brushed or brushless motors in the same class (max. Motor Can diameter: 14mm) and can also be fine tuned with motor pinion gears from 7T up to 10T (full range Min. 6T to Max. 11T) for optimal performance.
Additionally, the Tail Boom Mount has been designed with a Pre-Tensioning System to keep the entire tail rudder system away from vibration. It can also be used with 2mm and 3mm diameter Tail Booms to get the best tail rudder system for your needs. The frame is also built with a Secured Landing Pegs System onto the frame that allows you to easily maintain/replace the Landing Gear after a long period of use and the carbon Canopy Mount can be replaced without any extra costs by removing the screws. Plus, the frame is the lightest in its class. The stock plactic frame with hardware weighs 3.12 grams, while the Aluminum/Carbon Fiber/Delrin Frame weighs 3.6 grams.
- 100% CNC machined aircraft Aluminum, Carbon and Delrin main frame
- Improves rigidity, stability, durability and performance
- Withstands crash damage to servo circuit boards
- Compatible with any type of brushed motors or brushless motors in the same class (max. Motor Can diameter: 14mm)
- Fine tuned the motor pinion gear from 7T up to 10T (full range Min. 6T to Max. 11T) for optimal performance
- Pre-Tensioned Tail Boom Mount System to keep the entire tail rudder system away from vibration
- Use with either 2mm and 3mm diameter Tail Boom to get the best tail rudder system
- Carbon Canopy Mount can be replaced without any extra costs
- Secured Landing Pegs System onto frame to easily maintain/replace the Landing Gear after long period of use
- Light weight and stylish Aluminum/Carbon Fiber/Delrin Frame design
- (1) Complete Aluminum/Carbon Fiber/Delrin Frame set
- (2) High Quality Precision Main Shaft Radial Bearing MR63
- (1) Delrin 3mm Tail Boom Mount MH-MCPX005T3