This is an optional KDE Direct Flybarless Main Rotor Housing, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 500E PRO (replaces stock Align part AGNH50148). This is also compatible with the 500E/ESP series but must be used in combination with the Align T-Rex 500PRO Main Shaft (AGNH50156). The KDE Flybarless Main Rotor Housing upgrade encompasses the latest technologies for optimum setup of the flybarless mechanics. The new design incorporates a series of performance enhancements including:
NOTE: To achieve the best possible setup and perfect alignment of the flight mechanics, it is recommended to use the following Align Flybarless components with the new design:
- (1) Direct-mounted washout arms to guarantee true-parallel alignment of the linkage rods and an interaction-free setup to the main shaft. No more hassles with the main shaft clamp and difficult linkage alignment, simply bolt on the washout arms and go fly with an optimal setup every flight.
- (2) M3 clamp mechanism is built into the upgrade design, providing a solid hold to the main shaft that is truly noticeable in flight with a significant reduction in shaking, bobbing, and other effects evident under hard 3D flights. In addition, the new "PRO" version lowers the rotor head an additional 7.5mm in comparison to the original TREX 500E/ESP design; providing faster/crisper rolls and increased 3D flight response.
Weight: 29g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- Main Shaft: AGNH50133 500FL Main Shaft
- Flybarless Grips: AGNH50126 500FL Main Rotor Grip Set
- Washout Arms: AGNH50180 500FL Metal Control Arms
- Linkages: AGNH50130 500FL Linkage Rod (A) Set
- (1) TREX 500 PRO Series Aluminum Flybarless Main Rotor Housing
- (2) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (2) M3 x 0.5 x 12 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)