This is the Kyosho Rock Force 2.2 Suzuki Jimny 1/10 Electric Powered Rock Crawler. The steeper the climb, the harder the push. This machine clears its way, section by section!
The center of the rock crawling universe is of course America. Rock crawler competitions are decided not on speed, but by clearing grueling rocky sections in the shortest time. The power and precision of these machines has entered the world of R/C as they face down seemingly unconquerable terrain and bring your adrenalin to the boil.
Completely different to other off-road machines, competitive rock crawling is unique in itself and features mainly one-off designs in both full-size and R/C model machines. The Kyosho Rock Force is set to break this mold by bringing its specially designed-for-competition construction to everyone. Featuring a unique worm geared drive system on front and rear axles, the Rock Force is ready to take on even the toughest challenges. Specially designed long-stroke suspension delivers plenty of other advantages so you can taste the exhilaration as your Rock Force 2.2 overcomes everything in it is path!
- Shaft driven 4WD chassis designed specifically for rock crawling.
- Large capacity oil shocks are now included on the front and rear.
- 6 mounting positions are available for front shocks and 12 for the rear.
- Wide choice of gear ratio settings.
- Features a 48-pitch first gear and also is compatible with many other gears.
- An optional high-speed gear set is available for the worm gear unit.
- Optional rear drive disconnect set provides the choice between lock, drive and free running when combined with a 3-channel R/C system. Experiment to find your best technique in controlling the chassis posture for pivot turning and clearing different types of course sections as well as stability coming down steep slopes.
Height: 140mm approx.（When at 1G : excluding body mount）
Tread (F/R): 216mm
Gear Ratio: 143.33 : 1 (with option 46.80 : 1 - 161.25 : 1)
Weight: 2,600g approx.
Required for operation
2-channel, 1-servo R/C system (3-channel, 2-servo system when using options)
Speed controller with reverse function
7.2V NiCd or NiMH Battery (stick pack type)
Paint for the body
Batteries for R/C system