This is the Axial "Wraith" 1/10th 4WD Electric Rock Racer Kit. The Wraith kit is an un-assembled version of the Wraith RTR. It includes upgraded components which make the Wraith kit a solid platform, ready for your electronics, allowing you to build a Wraith for your driving style. The Wraith features a realistic full tube-frame chassis design that is manufactured with high strength composite materials and has been built to go fast. This is NOT JUST A LOW SPEED ROCK CRAWLER!
The Axial Wraith changes the game with its impressive 1:1 scale looks, high-speed monster truck "bashability" and technical "crawl" capabilities. The realistic looks and performance make this vehicle the perfect blank canvas for the enthusiast looking for a vehicle to build upon. The Wraith can go in so many directions; desert sand, mountain trail runner, rock racer, mud bogger and any form of backyard bashing that can be dreamed up!
- Full Tube Frame Composite Injection Molded Chassis: The most realistic high strength composite tube frame chassis on the market. This high strength composite plastic is impact resistant to help protect the Wraith from crash damage.
- Universal Joint Axles: universal joint axles increase steering angle by 10 degrees over the stock dogbone/drive cup setup and provide smoother action for an efficient, higher performing drivetrain. The universal is oversized; similar to what you would see on 1/8 scale vehicles, and it’s made of hardened steel so it’s capable of handling extreme power.
- Aluminum Lower Links: The lower suspension links are machined from aluminum to reduce flex and provide precise control over the roughest terrain. Measuring 7x87.5mm, these 7mm oversized diameter aluminum tubes are threaded at both ends for easy assembly and make for a durable 4-link suspension.
- AR60 OCP-Axle (Off Center Pumpkin Design): The AR60 OCP-Axle is constructed from high strength composite material which has a low flex rate but is not as brittle as standard glass filled nylon. The AR60 OCP-Axle tubes are reinforced and beefed up with a boxed-in axle truss to distribute stress over a larger area. The combination of these axles and a true 4-link suspension gives you optimal performance for any terrain with the look of a real 1:1 vehicle.
- WBA Wild Boar Driveshafts: The metal to metal universal joint driveshaft system with splined plastic slider provides more durability than traditional driveshaft designs because it uses a screw shaft for a more positive lock to the output shaft.
- 2.2” x 5.5” Axial RipSaw Tires in R35 Compound: The aggressive tread design, impressive ground clearance, and R35 compound offer a realistic look for the image-conscious scale crawler who is also looking to improve their performance game.
- 2.2” Raceline Renegade Wheels: Raceline is by far the most popular wheel for extreme duty off-roading. Their ability to stand up to the abuse demanded by the full-size racer and their show quality finish is second to none. The Raceline Renegade gives the Wraith that authentic racing look as well as providing the strength to handle whatever you can dish out!
- Corbeau LG1 Racing Seats: The Axial / Corbeau LG1 scale seats are fully functional with a unique to the market reclining ability! Accent decals included.
Wheelbase: 343mm (13.5")
Width: 295.3mm (11.6")
Height: 228.6mm (9")
Ground Clearance: 76.2mm (3")
Weight (no electronics): 2.22kg (4.9 lbs")
Needed to Complete:
- Suspension Links: 7mm Aluminum Lower Links
- Axles: Universal Joint Axles
- Shock Springs: Purple (Soft)
- Tires: R35 Compound (Soft)
- Wheels: Black
- Body: Clear body panels
- Seats: Black
- Transmitter, Receiver & Servo
- ESC & Motor
- Battery & Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- CA Glue
- AA Batteries for Transmitter