This is the Kyosho Inferno NEO Type-1 Ready Set 1/8 Off Road Buggy. With an unrivaled record of 8 titles at the bi-annual IFMAR 1/8 Off Road World Championships, the dynamic performance of the Kyosho Inferno has been concentrated into a new hard charging yet easy to drive machine, suitably named the ‘Inferno NEO’. Boasting the Inferno's renowned adaptability on any surface, the NEO features 3.5mm shaft big bore shocks and the same heavy-duty wheels as the high performance MP9, with micro-square pattern tires and resin torque rods (front & rear). A newly designed body with new color scheme also adds superior aerodynamics for awesome speed and easy control. The advanced 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 control system provides safe and reliable control as soon as it is switched on, without the need to manage frequency bands and is equipped with various additional features that provide precision adjustment of setup. It also includes a fail-safe function that automatically slows the car down in the event of radio signal problems. As the NEO is packaged as a Readyset, you can be charging along at full speed in next to no time just by adding fuel, batteries for the R/C system and engine starting equipment. As the definitive 1/8 GP sports buggy, the Inferno NEO Syncro KT-200 takes you into the thrilling world of off-road racing!
What is a Ready Set: A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Threaded Big-Bore Shocks: Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power. Strong 3.5mm Big Bore Shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels: The new Inferno NEO comes equipped with the same strong wheels as the MP9 competition kit.
- Kyosho Tires: New micro-square pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- Super Air Flow Body: Includes a new factory-painted body that efficiently channels airflow for greatest aerodynamic effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity: Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Hard Anodized: The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- GX21BK Big Block Engine: Includes the GX-21BK engine with a recoil starter and a tuned muffler. The black anodized cylinder head features a new design that dissipates heat more quickly for cool, consistent performance.
- Blue 17mm Hubs: New Anodized Blue 17mm wheel hubs. Now you can use all standard 17mm wheels.
- Endless Adjustments: The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot. There's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Full Ball Bearings: Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Tough Buggy: Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno 7.5
- Tuned Muffler: Includes hand-welded manifold and tuned muffler.
- 4WD: Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- New Clutch System: New 2-piece clutch realizes efficient power transfer and full adjustability by changing your springs (spring rate) you can control all aspects of your clutch.
- Universal Swing Shafts: Equipped with Front Universal Swing Shafts for more of an efficient drive train.
- 2.4GHz Syncro System: The all new Kyosho 2.4GHz transmitter, ultimate safety and function included with all Inferno NEO 2.4GHz Ready Sets.
- 125cc Fuel Tank: 125cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more dirt action.
Needed to Complete:
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-adjusted linkages
- Special manifold and muffler
- Pre-painted with stickers pre-attached on completed body
- Pre-Installed KT-200 2.4GHz Syncro 2-ch/2-servo radio system
- Pre-installed GX21BK engine with recoil starter
- R/C Fuel 20%
- (12) AA-size batteries for R/C system
- Fuel bottle & Cross wrench
- Glow igniter
- Fuel Bottle
Length: 469mm (18.4")
Width: 307mm (12")
Height: 189mm (7.4")
Wheelbase: 325.5mm (12.8")
Gear Ration: 11.704:1