The HPI ready-to-run Nitro RS4 3 EVO+ now features several high performance upgrades that make it HPI's highest spec RTR nitro touring car ever. HPI added a 2.4GHz radio system, waterproof servo, 7.2V battery pack with AC wall charger for the Roto Start system, AA batteries for the transmitter and receiver, a stealth black engine heat sink and orange anodized chassis parts.
PROVEN CHASSIS DESIGN: The RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo+ chassis is 4WD for consistent traction on a wide variety of surfaces making it easy to drive, and has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect set-up: camber, toe-in, ride height, Ackermann, and a wide variety of available shock oils and shock springs! With a big foam front bumper, stiff 2.5mm gunmetal anodized aluminum chassis, high impact nylon upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo+ can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The full ball bearing, 4WD shaft drive system is very efficient and capable of handling high power engines.
BETTER EQUIPPED: To help get your RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo+ running as quickly as possible, a rechargeable 7.2V Plazma 2000mAh battery pack and AC wall charger are now included to power the Roto-Start electronic starting system, along with Plazma AA's for your transmitter and receiver. HPI has also included a glow igniter, spare glow plug, multi-purpose wrench, and a fuel bottle so all you need to get is fuel from your local hobby shop and you're ready to start racing. It doesn't get any easier than that!
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM: Controlling the RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo+ is easy with the HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The TF-40 pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for steering trim, throttle trim, steering dual rate, end points, servo reversing switches, low battery indicator, and a 3rd channel for optional accessories. The 3 channel receiver is equipped with a failsafe system for maximum safety.
SCREAMING NITRO POWER: The RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo+ delivers the sound and excitement of nitro power. The T3.0 engine propels the car to speeds over 50mph. An aluminum tube header is included for blistering speed, improved heat dissipation, and extra strength. A black alloy tuned pipe matches the header and engine head perfectly for a stealth look that warns your buddies that the T3.0 is serious about laying down massive power. An adjustable 2 speed transmission is included, compatible with a wide variety of optional gears to help tune the gearing to track conditions. Everything combined gives the RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo+ a healthy dose of bottom end punch and screaming top end performance, and the durability to handle parking lot conditions with ease.
LOOKS GREAT: The RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo+ includes a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette body, with Vintage Series wheels and tires. The body is pre-painted, trimmed, with decals applied and mounted for the ultimate in ease and concourse quality appearance. And you can always customize your car with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well!
FULL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: As with all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE: The RTR Nitro RS4 3 Evo+ is HPI's best equipped nitro car ever. It's completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box... loaded with speed, durability, and high performance features!
Updates at a glance:
NITRO RS4 3 EVO+ Features:
- 2.4GHz radio system for glitch-free operation without the need for crystals
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- 3 channel receiver with failsafe mode
- Gunmetal anodized aluminum chassis
- Orange anodized aluminum parts
- Stealth black engine heatsink head
- Includes AA batteries for the transmitter
- Includes 7.2V 2000mAh battery pack for the Roto-Start
- Includes AC wall charger
- Includes Extra glow plug
- Includes Glow ignitor with C size battery
- Includes Fuel bottle
- Includes Multi purpose glow plug/wheel wrench
- TF-40 radio system with pistol grip transmitter and 2.4GHz operation for trouble free reception
- High torque T3.0 engine that is easy to tune and maintain. Perfect for "outlaw" class racers. One of the most powerful small block engines available!
- 2 speed transmission automatically shifts for quick acceleration and a maximum top speed in excess of 50mph!
- High flow aluminum header and tuned pipe to maximize power output for quick acceleration and high top speed.
- Two stage air filter provides more airflow for increased power and superior filtering to protect your engine
- Proven tough shaft drive system with full time 4WD for excellent handling, durability and protection against rocks that can get stuck in the drivetrain of belt-driven cars
- Sealed/Removable radio tray for quick, easy and safe cleaning. The receiver cover protects electronics from the elements and spilled fuel
- Many existing Nitro RS4 option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Thick 2.5mm aluminum chassis prevents flex for consistent handling and extra durability
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions to maximize suspension performance
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance and maximum reliability
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- Heat treated metal final drive gears for extra durability
- Ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Silicone oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with track-tuned springs
- Vintage 5-spoke matte chrome wheels with high grip vintage racing tires
- 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale touring car wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combination's to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- Pre-painted body with decals pre-applied
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
Length: 17" (431mm)
Height: 5" (127mm)
Width: 7.9" (200mm)
Wheelbase: 10" (254mm)
- AA batteries for the transmitter
- 7.2V 2000mAh battery pack for the Roto-Start
- AC wall charger
- Extra glow plug
- Glow ignitor with C size battery
- Fuel bottle
- Multi purpose glow plug/wheel wrench