This is the Schumacher Nitro Fusion 28 Turbo RTR Touring Car. The
Schumacher Nitro Fusion is the fastest most exciting R/C Touring car
ever created. The Nitro Fusion is powered by the awesome Schumacher X28
(4.5cc) engine built by Italy's legendary engine manufacturer, Picco.
This 7 port fully race tuned monster produces 2.85hp at 33,000 rpm and,
with the help of the unique Schumacher 3 speed transmission, can propel
the Fusion to an astonishing 80mph! The Fusion 28 has the grip and
handling to match thanks to the race developed fully adjustable
suspension from the 2006 & 2007 British National Championship
winning Fusion R12 and ATS competition foam tires, all kept under
complete control by a 2.4GHz radio system.
- 80 mph top speed!
- 2.85hp 33000rpm Picco built .28 (4.5cc) engine
- 3 Speed transmission
- Electric start backplate
- Tuned pipe
- High grip competition Japanese foam tires from ATS
- 4wd transmission with an enclosed 16mm wide kevlar reinforced drive belt
- 4mm thick strong aluminum anodized chassis
- Ball differentials with steel outdrives
- Fully adjustable race developed suspension
- Oil filled purple alloy shocks with ground color coded springs
- Enclosed radio and battery box.
- Standard 200mm 1/10th scale bodies will fit.
- Standard 12mm touring car wheel hex.
- Full range of option parts available.
Power Source: Nitro
Model Type: 4WD, ON-ROAD, LEISURE
Top Speed: 80 mph
Build State: RTR
Needed to Complete:
- 12 'AA' Batteries
- Fuel (10%-20% Nitro with Synthetic Oil)
- Cordless Torque Drill or Roto start
- Glow Plug Driver
- Fuel bottle
- 4 way wrench