This is the HPI Sprint 2 Flux 1/10 touring car, with 2010 Camaro Body, and HPI TF-40 2.4GHz Radio System. The RTR Sprint 2 Flux is now better than ever! HPI has taken the proven Sprint 2 platform and added a 2.4GHz radio system, brushless motor and electronic speed control, pre-painted bodies, waterproof electronics, LIPO-capable electronic speed control, 8.4V battery pack with AC wall charger, AA batteries for the transmitter, and orange anodized chassis parts. And it’s all pre-built to precise factory specs to get you driving quickly.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN DESIGN
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux chassis is 4WD for consistent performance on a wide variety of surfaces, easy to drive, and has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect set-up: camber, toe-in, ride height, Ackerman, and a wide variety of available shock oils and shock springs! With a big foam front bumper, reinforced molded nylon chassis, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the RTR Sprint 2 Flux can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The full ball bearing, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission is very efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10 turns.
BRUSHLESS ELECTRIC POWER
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux takes full advantage of all of the benefits of electric power; it's quiet, clean, powerful, and truly plug-and-play… no starter or fuel needed! Power comes from a Flux VEKTOR brushless 5900Kv motor that delivers massive power for incredible acceleration and a top speed of more that 53 MPH! The brushless design assures maximum performance with nearly no maintenance required. The Flux VAPOR electronic speed control gives you complete control over throttle, brakes, and reverse. 6 and 7 cell NiMh battery packs fit easily in the RTR Sprint 2 Flux, as well as 2S Li-Po packs. The Flux VAPOR ESC is reversible so you can back out of jams with ease. And for maximum adjustability it’s fully programmable with the optional HPI USB Programming Kit (100573), or Castle Creations Castle Link USB Programmer.
2.4GHZ RADIO SYSTEM
Controlling the RTR Sprint 2 Flux is easy with the HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The TF-40 pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for steering trim, throttle trim, steering dual rate, end points, servo reversing switches, low battery indicator, and a 3rd channel for optional accessories. The 3 channel receiver is equipped with a fail safe system for maximum safety.
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux now has a waterproof receiver box to keep the 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. An SF-10W waterproof steering servo and a waterproof Flux Vapor speed control mean your RTR Sprint 2 Flux won’t be stopped by wet conditions.
To help get your new RTR Sprint 2 Flux running as quickly as possible, a rechargeable 8.4V Plazma 3300mAh battery pack and AC wall charger are now included, along with Plazma AA’s for your transmitter. Just charge the battery and you’re ready to start driving!
The 2010 Chevrolet Camaro finished in bright yellow paint with black stripes and officially licensed chrome Rays/Volk TE37 wheels with pre-mounted X-Pattern tires. The body comes completely trimmed, decaled and mounted for the ultimate in ease. And you can always customize your car with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well!
RTR SPRINT 2 FLUX Features:
- TF-40 radio system with pistol grip transmitter and 2.4GHz operation for trouble free reception
- Brushless motor and ESC for blistering speed
- Nimble 4WD handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Many existing Sprint 2 option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions to maximize suspension performance
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance and maximum reliability
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- Ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Silicone oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
- 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale touring car wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combination's to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Pre-painted body with decals pre-applied
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
Length: 17” (431mm)
Height: 5” (127mm)
Width: 7.5” to 8.0”(190mm to 200mm) (adjustable using offset wheels)
Wheelbase: 10" (254mm)