The Schumacher Mi1 is an ideal first “Race Car”. The Mi1 has been designed to be simple to maintain, durable and above all, great to drive! With an efficient transmission and precise CNC machined motor plate, it handles like a dream. Using tried and tested suspension, with CNC alloy shocks the Mi1 has the potential to be much faster than other “entry level” touring cars.
Optimized to use the latest LiPo batteries, as well as a excellent range of easy adjustments and option parts available, the Mi1 is fully tuneable for what ever track you decide to race on. Schumacher Mi1, when you want to race.
- Twin Track, ball raced, limited slip ball differentials w/Tungsten Carbide balls. - Offers long life with super smooth action, low rotating mass for awesome acceleration.
- Tough S1 composite chassis, top deck and shock towers.
- Rear in-board toe-in options - For excellent traction on slippery surfaces.
- Front in-board toe-out options - For more front end bite on slippery surfaces.
- Simple Alloy shock absorbers.
- Includes front differential for ease of use and transmission reliability
- Fully Adjustable Camber, Caster, Roll Center and toe in/out
- Dual belt transmission - efficient, fast and great run times.
- Large differential and layshaft pulleys - Minimizes belt loading without the belt jumping and maximizes belt efficiency.
- Purple alloy motor mount - Strength and motor heat dissipation.
- 24 piece ball bearing set - Ultra low rolling resistance, includes ball raced steering!
- Front and rear anti-roll bars included.
- Lightweight foam bumper - Weight saving protection.
- Optimum weight distribution with stick pack lipo layout.
- Ultra narrow chassis design to minimize grounding on roll.
- Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
Power Source: ELECTRIC
Model Type: 4WD, ON-ROAD, COMPETITION
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- Lipo Battery & Compatible Charger